Schlumberger
Schlumberger Employee Review

Glass is always half full

28 July 2015
Great learning curves and opportunity. Like the positive team effort to accomplish tasks. Always looking for better way to do things. Excellent to have motivating management and less on demotivating management. Need to have longer term manager on a position.
Pros
Oppertunity to lean more
Cons
Short breaks
19 August 2018
The best company i have ever worked for. When wearing their coveralls, i feel proud and confident. High awareness in safety and not bad in salary.

If you do not like to be away from your family for a very long time, you can just forget about it.
11 February 2017
Same role
I loved my job.I had chance to face so many challenges. I met people from different countries and learnt a lot from them. I learnt to settle a task within a short time frame. I also involved in multi tasking while working onshore and offshore. The safety level of petroleum field is very high. I managed to learnt all the safety procedures that should be maintained while working.I thank Schlumberger Drilling for the great chance.
7 July 2015
Same role
works as product engineer for omron . job responsibility are to ensure all electronic products are met customer requirements.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K