Schlumberger
Schlumberger Employee Review

It was a good job

11 February 2017
I loved my job.I had chance to face so many challenges. I met people from different countries and learnt a lot from them. I learnt to settle a task within a short time frame. I also involved in multi tasking while working onshore and offshore. The safety level of petroleum field is very high. I managed to learnt all the safety procedures that should be maintained while working.I thank Schlumberger Drilling for the great chance.
19 August 2018
The best company i have ever worked for. When wearing their coveralls, i feel proud and confident. High awareness in safety and not bad in salary.

If you do not like to be away from your family for a very long time, you can just forget about it.
28 July 2015
Same role
Great learning curves and opportunity. Like the positive team effort to accomplish tasks. Always looking for better way to do things. Excellent to have motivating management and less on demotivating management. Need to have longer term manager on a position.
Pros
Oppertunity to lean more
Cons
Short breaks
10 June 2020
Because I really enjoy working schlumberger because of the rules and management that is very good and responsible for its employees. and can provide broad insights for each employee. I have felt working like a family, on location and at the base
Pros
Other
Cons
Other
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K