Schlumberger
Schlumberger Employee Review

Great working environment, employees are so friendly and motivating. Superiors are very helpful and supportive.

6 October 2018
The working environment is amazing, everyone is so motivating and it inspires me so much. The company provides enough allowance for interns as well as providing medical allowances every month. The management is very well organised with a set of systems that is used through out all companies in different countries.
Pros
Free gym access, authorities in making decisions.
22 April 2020
It is a fast pace moving company with diversification at workplace.Good Management whom always mentor.The working environment is working long hours is typical in the department that I attached.
29 February 2020
Same roleSame location
It was very difficult at first but when I start Getting into the work I gain a perfect time management experience and fast typing skills as Microsoft soft advanced was really great knowledge
28 April 2020
My advice is apply for the internship, go for the challenging interview and do your internship there. You will not regret it though it might have involved lots of heavy works.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K