Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

I learned alot from that company. Woking environment was good. Employees are friendly. I have been worked around 6 months only.I have learned there little bit tableau.
Schneider one of top company in electrical.The Schneider made from France.In Malaysia,we have several branch.Working hour is flexible.Working Days Mon-Friday.If you are student electric,suggest to apply here :-). Employee around 100 person.This company.located at Plaza 33,46200 Petaling Jaya.
The work environment at schneider is very fun. They also provide training for new staff and all the staff are friendly. Beside, during intern i get a lot of knowledge regarding the UPS system.
Pros
cool environment
Cons
less parking space
Good and nice staff. Nice view. Friendly. Got a lot an experience.The good boss and all the office mate always give some helps when I need helps. Learn how to manage filling. Key in data into excel and I got a lot of new knowledge such as v look up, pivot table and do scanning.
Pros
annual dinner.
Cons
break. cool pantry.
Culture was a little negative but getting management recognition for the hard work which paid off from bonuses and annual salary increment/adjustment.
Schneider Electric production system is really Superb. They really concern about employees upgrading. The education system and production system very friendly. Even the systems are there but need strong management team to run the show. Need to have professional managers to carry the system to success.
Pros
Education.
Cons
unprofessional management team.
*Flexible working hours *maternity grant *PH fall on saturday will get in-lieu leave *13th month salary *company trip *so many activities will be held along the year
For me work each day is something I look forward to because I have a lot of pride & passion in whatever work I do & I carry this to all my Staff. In a working day, a lot of issues can crop up even from co workers, but there is always a solution for all issues and if we follow the guidelines set up by the organisation, than its not hard. Its sometimes hard to keep your emotions down when people continually disturb or annoy U especially when busy, but I've learned the best way is to keep calm - understand & assess the situation & later give an answer as it will have a better relationship & trust which is for the betterment of the organisation. Working with my floor team as I always consider them as my 2nd family as we need to guide & develop them
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Co. is good & but not all managers are up to standard when handling their staffs.
Job opportunity Interacting with different people Colleague was as team to get job done Eliminated Blaming Flexi Hour Free carpark Time management
Pros
Free Carpark
Cons
Time management
In Schneider electric, if you dont know your task, very easy to find your job description or if your need something to help to completed your task very easy to get guidelines, up to you
Pros
party every 90 days, vacation