Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Malaysia22 reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,024 reviews

Complex organization

Fast pace environment require you to work fast, Great experience, work with great people, competitive and process oriented, moden culture with great diversity,

Pros

Good employee development programme, Decent perks, travel opportunity, stable company

Cons

Fast PACE require employee to work fast, demanding environment

Good place to get experience

Work life balance is there and they support women talent and workforce incredibly. Internal process is a headache to go through sometimes. Management oils be bias sometimes

Good Company

You can learn a lot but it's always busy here, even if you're working from home. You have to be prepared to attend meetings and trainings after working hours as they follow international timing.

Pros

Good benefits, Wfh, career advancement

Cons

Fast paced

Good environment and Good learning center

No any comments and Good management and provide the professional product training and sales. We can learn more technical and understand the way to business.

Culture and Society

The culture and engagement is always bring a positive vibes in Schneider which is the best part of this company. Beside that, passive learning platform is usually created with lot of benefit and well being of the worker

Productive and work life balance

Good Lean six Sigma knowledge and global exposure. Global company with diversity and excellence production system. E-learning facilities and good staffs managers and mentors.

Pros

Good MNC company to work and gain knowledge for career growth

Cons

Work security due to product market share issues

Good Expose experince and learning knowledge

Working in Schneider cuture changes and learning new things on going.Implement lot of online class and share new ideas to bench mark other Schneider entity Globlaly.

Pros

Learning ongoing

Cons

Favouritism

Productive and fun workplace

I learned alot from that company. Woking environment was good. Employees are friendly. I have been worked around 6 months only.I have learned there little bit tableau.

Leadership and problem solving

Enjoyed working with Schneider, A company promote diversity, provided leadership training, e-learning to improve my skill. Cross function department working as a team to achieve goal setting. Management care about staff life balance, arrangement of birthday celebration, festival celebration, distribution of cookie for season greeting.

fun and energetic

Substation engineers and risk managers can take inspiration from our own clever biological systems to inform the design and management of electrical distribution networks and the equipment therein. When they do, they find retrofit solutions that equip substation equipment with sensing technologies and connected digital features. Such modernization and monitoring opens the door to stronger levels of grid efficiency, asset performance management, and energy quality, and is accompanied by cost savings, extended equipment lifespans, protection of capital investments, and most importantly, reduced shut-down risk. Get the details in this white paper!

Pros

allawonce

Cons

health care

Productive & comfortable worksapce with Canteen

As an Senior IT executive c/w MIS. Learned network, AD server, domain configuration, a lot of applications support. Hardware issue. Very good HR management.

Pros

Free lunch for each racial festival

Cons

Short Break & Healtcare

Schneider one of top company in the world.

Schneider one of top company in electrical.The Schneider made from France.In Malaysia,we have several branch.Working hour is flexible.Working Days Mon-Friday.If you are student electric,suggest to apply here :-). Employee around 100 person.This company.located at Plaza 33,46200 Petaling Jaya.

Productive and fun environment

The work environment at schneider is very fun. They also provide training for new staff and all the staff are friendly. Beside, during intern i get a lot of knowledge regarding the UPS system.

Pros

cool environment

Cons

less parking space

All the staff helpful and give a lot of knowledge.

Good and nice staff. Nice view. Friendly. Got a lot an experience.The good boss and all the office mate always give some helps when I need helps. Learn how to manage filling. Key in data into excel and I got a lot of new knowledge such as v look up, pivot table and do scanning.

Pros

annual dinner.

Cons

break. cool pantry.

Good benefit, hard work recognition. Uncertain corporate direction

Culture was a little negative but getting management recognition for the hard work which paid off from bonuses and annual salary increment/adjustment.

Good trainings and projects.

Schneider Electric production system is really Superb. They really concern about employees upgrading. The education system and production system very friendly. Even the systems are there but need strong management team to run the show. Need to have professional managers to carry the system to success.

Pros

Education.

Cons

unprofessional management team.

Great Company with Benefits

Great training, benefits and bonding between colleagues. You'll have a well defined job and they will train you to be very good at what you do. Company is generous. Very happy overall about this company.

Pros

Great Benefits and Training

Cons

Salary is not high, management can be political

Fun and great working environment

*Flexible working hours *maternity grant *PH fall on saturday will get in-lieu leave *13th month salary *company trip *so many activities will be held along the year

Fun Workplace with good surrounding

This company very attractive because of many reasons. My daily duty is scheduled earlier which ease me a lot. A lot of new things i gained from being an engineer here such as the communication skills is improved, social skill also become better and the best part was that the co-workers mostly very kind and helpful. The hardest part of the job was in facing customers from various country of the world because their English sometimes hard to understand and they asked about something which out of my job scope. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my customer satisfy with my test operation and explanation.

Nice place to work with with a lot of management understanding towars the needs of their staffs arranging occasional get togethers , sport activities.

For me work each day is something I look forward to because I have a lot of pride & passion in whatever work I do & I carry this to all my Staff. In a working day, a lot of issues can crop up even from co workers, but there is always a solution for all issues and if we follow the guidelines set up by the organisation, than its not hard. Its sometimes hard to keep your emotions down when people continually disturb or annoy U especially when busy, but I've learned the best way is to keep calm - understand & assess the situation & later give an answer as it will have a better relationship & trust which is for the betterment of the organisation. Working with my floor team as I always consider them as my 2nd family as we need to guide & develop them

Pros

Medical benefits

Cons

Co. is good & but not all managers are up to standard when handling their staffs.

Enjoy your job

Job opportunity Interacting with different people Colleague was as team to get job done Eliminated Blaming Flexi Hour Free carpark Time management

Pros

Free Carpark

Cons

Time management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits