Scicom (MSC) Berhad

Scicom (MSC) Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia162 reviews

Fancy Rooftop Dining and View

Work is great, however, management needs to be improved. They did a good job in complying with Covid SOPs. However, the work culture differs on project based as well. Pray you get into a good project, and you'll do fine.

Pros

Nearby food trucks and stalls for lunch time

Cons

Parking

Good salary but really bad bad management and poor position lead performance

It is paid well but i think not worth it for people with experience to work here bcs management is very bad,no paid OT,needed to work on offday,always call up during MC and team leads not helpful,likes to be grumpy and sarcastic with staff. We’re here to work but with those attitude nobody wants to work well under that kind of unnecessary attitude.

Pros

Med coverage insurance

Cons

Poor performance team leads

Too hectic.

Management doesn’t care about the employees and the salary given is tiny. Workload was crazy and time consuming. Even tho we manage to finish the task assigned to us, we will be burdened with other tasks which is not even ours.

Pros

Work from home.

Cons

Too many tasks.

Can't grow your career here, definetely not a long term place.

The teammates were the best, all very helpful to each other. The management sucks since doesn't know how to handle in retaining staffs and taking care of our welfare. They prioritize clients too much till the staffs often feel burned out and rarely appreciated.

Pros

Great teammates and flexible working shift hours.

Cons

No work-life balance, feel like a robot.

Just your average BPO

Based on my experience, the superiors (TL) tend to be manipulative. Was given an `opportunity' to have a higher role with bigger responsibilities. Did not have the option to think about it, let alone reject it. Would have rejected it knowing that there was no increment to the salary. In addition, it's a stressful work environment due to the client's standards especially if you're in the E-commerce project. Other than that, I would say that it's your average decent BPO.

Pros

Short breaks and Meal Breaks are given within shifts, Good and helpful support from colleagues, Enjoyable training period. Any HR matters is dealt with efficiently.

Cons

Stressful work environment, Confirmation usually takes longer than the expected 3 months

Nice to work with your superiors grooming is a mustFriendly staffComfortable environment Convenient location to travel Safe environments to work.

Pros

Free coffee and snacks

Cons

Convenient store and food stalls are near by.

Productive & Relaxion

- Manage to independent with group.- Work Place culture.- able to handle the stress.- solve customer problem.- enjoyable.- workplace independent- learn to solve the problem

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Shot Breaks

Management sucks

The management is really a havoc. They seem to not know what they're doing. They don't care about employees well being. They will ask you to take half day MC eventhough your relative is dying. People faint all the time here due to stress

Pros

money is good, pays salary on-time

Cons

short short break. if you breach your break even by 10 seconds, your other breaks will be freezed2500

Fun workplace

Fun workplace, less stress and friebdly colleagues, easy to deals with customer through phone calls and has been guided by the upper level management regarding works, balanced work life

Pros

Easygoing

Benefits

Good Environment

Good Workppace that together with friendly colleague who are always ready to assist in any circumstances. Excellent human resources staff who treat us in a polite manner

Data Entry

Most Friendly people around. Sometime need to work extra hours with extra pay of course. But its a just part time job within few months. Sometimes can get bonus.

Fantastic Learning Center

Fun environment with great colleagues Learned a lot about Desktop support Management is manageable hardest part was to leave the place Most enjoyable will be when we had tournament for snooker

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, with friendly staff and good security. Supportive colleagues and managers. I would recommend others to join in the party!

Get international colleagues

I learned to speak confidently in English while working here because I'm dealing with international customers and having international colleagues as well. The salary was quite satisfying is just that the career movement is not so satisfying.

This Job is really fun and Excited

I am realy happy working here because management here is really good, plus the culture is also good. Every single staff here is really friendly. I am feel lucky for having here

Productive and fun working environment

It is an educational support company. It helps to mark the exam paper of overseas. I transfer data from papers into digital files or database. I am also able to achieve the set target daily.

Pros

Short breaks

Cons

Working shift

Good location and very good environment to work. A lot of available project to join.

Located besides KLCC so alot of amenities and near public transport. Alot of project available. Easy to gain experience and enhance your career. A lot of benefits such as Bonus (performance allowance) and basic medical coverage.

Fun environment

Fun environment, good management. Friendly superior. Training provided and sometimes stress. Got benefits. Different field and great opportunities to grab.

Nice

acquire great communication skills. team members are friendly and helpful. the future of helping each other runs freely in the company. the senior staffs are quite appreciative and helpful.

Easy to balance

The management is lenient. The leaves are easily approved. Although there is no career growth, but there is a lot of freedom given to the employees an staffs.

Highly Recommended workplace

It is competitive environment and great place to work. You should always be available on the phone to answer customers' issues. Headquarter is located in Kuala Lumpur.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scicom (MSC) Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Scicom (MSC) Berhad