Scicom (MSC) Berhad

Scicom (MSC) Berhad Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, less stress and friebdly colleagues, easy to deals with customer through phone calls and has been guided by the upper level management regarding works, balanced work life
Pros
Easygoing
Cons
Benefits
Good Workppace that together with friendly colleague who are always ready to assist in any circumstances. Excellent human resources staff who treat us in a polite manner
Most Friendly people around. Sometime need to work extra hours with extra pay of course. But its a just part time job within few months. Sometimes can get bonus.
Fun environment with great colleagues Learned a lot about Desktop support Management is manageable hardest part was to leave the place Most enjoyable will be when we had tournament for snooker
Productive and fun workplace, with friendly staff and good security. Supportive colleagues and managers. I would recommend others to join in the party!
I learned to speak confidently in English while working here because I'm dealing with international customers and having international colleagues as well. The salary was quite satisfying is just that the career movement is not so satisfying.
I am realy happy working here because management here is really good, plus the culture is also good. Every single staff here is really friendly. I am feel lucky for having here
It is an educational support company. It helps to mark the exam paper of overseas. I transfer data from papers into digital files or database. I am also able to achieve the set target daily.
Pros
Short breaks
Cons
Working shift
Located besides KLCC so alot of amenities and near public transport. Alot of project available. Easy to gain experience and enhance your career. A lot of benefits such as Bonus (performance allowance) and basic medical coverage.
Fun environment, good management. Friendly superior. Training provided and sometimes stress. Got benefits. Different field and great opportunities to grab.
acquire great communication skills. team members are friendly and helpful. the future of helping each other runs freely in the company. the senior staffs are quite appreciative and helpful.
The management is lenient. The leaves are easily approved. Although there is no career growth, but there is a lot of freedom given to the employees an staffs.
It is competitive environment and great place to work. You should always be available on the phone to answer customers' issues. Headquarter is located in Kuala Lumpur.
Scicom is the best BPO company i found so far. Best prople work there and they value people. I got all my experience at Scicom. I joined as an agrnt and grow up to the learning and development manager position. The company provides regular trainings and guidance for the staff to grow with the comany and build their career .
I believe communication skill can be developed in this company. Self calm and positive thoughts of marketing side is also a good way to improve yourself and work smarter
good building to work but management bit weak. Good place to build our career for fresh graduated. more opportunities should be given to normal agents too.
A very competitive job, but the environment was fun and productive. Keeping your center performance was crucial, however, it gives satisfaction when you can manage it and ensure the best customer experience.
Scicom is Business Process outsourcing company hence various types of client networks sitting in the scicom main network. therefore scicom network team is responsible for the serviceability of any network.
Able to handle stress during work. Must be willing to work of public rifies holidays and weekends. Able to handle management stress. Must adapt to their culture.
Almost 4 years im working in scicom generally is satisfied & happy because my manager is very understanding & tolerate when i got any problems related work or personal. Scicom also prepared short training for every staff to be a better executive customer service without charges. Totally is good to work in scicom.
This is a call center task, hence working here is manageable, as you need to complete the tasks ordained within the working hours, and there's no requirement to stay back to complete a job. However, due to the workload increasing day per day if you didn't complete a task, sometimes an hour or two of overtime is required, although not mandatory, Learned a lot about communication as well as negotiation skills as we need to talk to people everyday almost 15-20 times. You can find a lot of people from a lot of race and culture in the job, and everyone works together harmonically, so that's a thumbs up Hardest part of the job, is to find someone to cover for you when you need to take leave, as there's a requirement of headcounts per day Most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to resolve and make the customer happy due to the service that you provided, with all the managers also having the same kind of effort to actually resolving the issue.