Scicom (MSC) Berhad

Scicom (MSC) Berhad Management reviews

Fun workplace, less stress and friebdly colleagues, easy to deals with customer through phone calls and has been guided by the upper level management regarding works, balanced work life
Pros
Easygoing
Benefits
Fun environment with great colleagues Learned a lot about Desktop support Management is manageable hardest part was to leave the place Most enjoyable will be when we had tournament for snooker
I am realy happy working here because management here is really good, plus the culture is also good. Every single staff here is really friendly. I am feel lucky for having here
Fun environment, good management. Friendly superior. Training provided and sometimes stress. Got benefits. Different field and great opportunities to grab.
The management is lenient. The leaves are easily approved. Although there is no career growth, but there is a lot of freedom given to the employees an staffs.
good building to work but management bit weak. Good place to build our career for fresh graduated. more opportunities should be given to normal agents too.
Able to handle stress during work. Must be willing to work of public rifies holidays and weekends. Able to handle management stress. Must adapt to their culture.
Almost 4 years im working in scicom generally is satisfied & happy because my manager is very understanding & tolerate when i got any problems related work or personal. Scicom also prepared short training for every staff to be a better executive customer service without charges. Totally is good to work in scicom.
You get to experience how to talk to people and also develop your interpersonal skills.management is okay, Scicom helps you to learn about working life .
A good place to work. Good environment as we work in a team so everybody will communicate with each other. The management there are quite strict. What i enjoy working there is that i can have a good work life balance.
As i am new to the office environment, i am very grateful to have such a friendly and passion office mate. I learn many thing including time management skill and how to control the situation at peak hour. This is quiet easy job.
Pros
Not very formal.
Cons
i dont know.
Competent and sympathetic management Teams well chosen. Colleagues have a balance of skills and ability to work together Many seniors and management who have been there 3 years or more
They have so many accounts here. The benefits and pay is average. They are very strict with processes. There is no recognition or appreciation. However the staffs are friendly and my team leader was very helpful and kind too.
Pros
Working hours. 8AM -5PM. Sat Sun off.
Cons
no appreciation or recognition, your opinion don’t matter for the management, You work and you go back home.
As an Assistant Manager in scicom , you have to be multitasking people such as handling your clients, team , management and Operations. I have handling the inbound and outbound team in one time . The opportunities was given to me to handle the team based on my skill and trust from the operations.
Pros
Flexibility on your schedule
Cons
Salary increment
- had learn alot of new things in Scicom and I thanked all the working mates and management team in Scicom - had a great team member's - fun work environment
- Outbound calls to update the database, invitation for event and update on the opinion of audience on events. - Management is professional. - On The Job training will be provided. - Good pay for part timers.
Pros
Good training on the job, Good pay
Cons
High target to achieve
Scicom was incorporated in 1997 in Malaysia and is a Public Listed Company (PLC) listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia. Scicom has been a PLC since 2005 with service centres in Kuala Lumpur and Colombo. It service local conglomerates, multi-nationals and governments around the region and beyond. Scicom MSC Services include integrated solutions in Customer Lifecycle Management, Education Solutions, e-Commerce Solutions and e-Government Solutions. Scicom talks, emails, tweets, chats, processes and interacts with millions of customers annually. The company addresses client’s business challenges and translate their strategic vision into roadmaps that will rapidly create new sources of value and differentiation. Over 200 million distinct transactions resolve, enhance, provide value and serves our clients customers in over 30 languages. Scicom provides unique solutions in service excellence across Asia Pacific. It helps clients meet their customer's’ needs with the right solutions, hence delighting and strengthening ties with their customers all the time.
Pros
Reputable and Well Recognised
Cons
Limited scope for personal development
always work on night shift for data entry. have a free mineral water. can get extra money with achieve their target here. management is ok but not the best
Pros
free mineral water
Cons
they only call when they needed
It is a fun work experience considering that I am working in office for the night shift.It doesn't require any skills except need to know how to manage the programme by the company.The manager is a strict person especially when it comes to time management and work quality.We have a limit quota per person.The most enjoyable part during work is when we have break,this is the only time when we communicate ith each other and get to know each other.
Pros
Quite a long time for break
Cons
the progranne ofthe crash
Acknowledge feedback positively. fun place to work. cooperative colleagues awesome environment. management willing to train newcomers. a good place to be work