Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.

Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Reviews

Malaysia39 reviews

Internship

Good colleages relationship in office. Easy parking, surround with restaurantQuite ok for internship but not permanent... OT culture but no OT claim, salary underpaid

Overall Good but Salary not offered at a good range

Poor salary offered Keep ceasing employees benefitsWorkload increasingGood culture Good learning Some superior based on their own satisfaction to make performance review and treated nice the employee they like only.

good place to learn but not for long term

I have been working here for quite a long time but no career growth. Outstanding staff is based on favoritism. Underpaid. Company growth bigger but paycheck become lesser. movie treat, birthday celebration and incentives have been cut. Good place for who want to start the career to learn but not for a long term

Good place to learn but not for long term.

My department is hectic, turnover rate is high and no work life balance. you do something 'they' think is wrong, you will get scolded in front of others. Birthday, farewell all no celebration, just working like robots. You can never go home on time. Good place to learn. Benefits can be better. Environment needs to be better. Highly competitive. High stress. KPI unrealistic with the heavy workload. the benefit is pay n claim and medical benefit so little.

Overworked and underpaid

If you want to create your career path, this company is good. But if you wanted to work for a long term, there are not much benefits they can offer you. Allowances are getting reduces more and more while adding the workload, doesnt seems fair.

Technology advance and work life balance company

Work life balance company, just sometimes a little bit busy especially got special event eg, members day, year end sales. Not encourage to take leave or clear leave start from December, those want to travel overseas or celebrate Christmas, might not suggest.

The company expand more, but the payment and allowance become lesser

Not recommend work here. Sometimes can be very stressful especially when do not achieve targets.. Have to work harder to get more. Many Allowances had been cut, or become lesser. It's weird cause the company keep growing but the paycheck become lesser..

Dead end

work here for more than 10 years.stuck at manager for 8 yearsno career advancementsalary increment is so small less than Rm50 per year even with outstanding performance since appraisal is based on favoritismmost of job is manual jobno work and life balanceused to be 12 hours, now 10 hours, 6 days per week. they used to give 5 working days, but u-turn after some years. its was the best year spending time with family

Pros

close to technology and gadgets. free training for staff

Cons

benefits are all taken or cancelled, no career advancement after manager, franchise scheme only luck & location based, since most shop is on negative if taken franchise, dont be racist.

Good place for intern to learn. The turnover rate is high. Salary package bad. Too high and unrealistic expectations and stressful environment.

Good place for intern to learn but bad for employees who want long term. Obviously the turnover rate is high itself in the HR department. Every month I visit the HR dept there will be a lot of new faces. Career development is a great opportunity, but salary package offered living in that area is the worst. Bosses put up too high and unrealistic expectations and stressful environment.

Pros

Easy accessible location Great colleagues Free coffee

Cons

No work life balance Stressful working environment Poor work culture Low pay for fresh grad

Productive and smart work place

Very smart and best working workplace,I really like to rejoin if got chance. I promise this time I will never ever do any mistakes. And I really give my best .

Fun work place, but a little bit stress working there,cuz really need to focus on the monthly target. Everything need to target

Overall ok,but a bit racist when the time someone need to standup for the position. Learn something new, with a good friends and manager. Responsible manager, always looking for a staff

Pros

New experience, learn something new

Cons

Management pressure, but rhe branch manager is really understanding 👍🏻

Bad management

Upper level (QM/TM) management they are to selfish when the time we need a help. Team leader leak of leading character. Like to blame others. Also not a good sales environment.

Overall is good!

There are several issues need to be rectify at Senheng CDC: 1) Line Manager - Too pushy and sometimes irritates the team. 2) System - ERP & WMS both are not stable and need to change/repair ASAP! 3) Overflow of stocks and proper layout need to be establish. Overall: the work culture, environment and benefits are quite good. As we are working as a team and it is really is a good vibe to and gain experience.

Team work

Team work and help each other We know how to do sales and have tranning. Help customer how to buy item on senheng . Give customer everthing vouche and give customer promotion in senheng .

Good place to gain experience.

In Senheng, I learn so many thing and grow together with team. I received guidance from my superior and my colleague always there to assist me complete my task.

Good working place

Your salary base on your self, more you push your self and hardworking then you can gain more salary.. But there are something that so hard when your salary base on your commision

Young and energetic culture environment

A good start for fresh grad for career advancement Able to speak in mandarin will be much advantages The big gap between clerk level and executive level

Fun and enjoy

Everyday job is ok, I have learned many things during my time in Senheng. The management is fine and they really helpful to me, the work culture is good and i enjoyed my time worked at there

Good

Get an experience in sales and cash handling. Welcoming the customers, greeting them and prepare them an invoice for buy and sell transaction. Overall is good

Pros

Lunchs voucher

Cons

I like to remain active because it enables me to maintain a high level of energy at work.

Responsibilities include: • Managed proper and attractive merchandise display, ensuring strategic placement of products that maximized purchases. • When necessary, whilst serving a customer also giving them in-depth technical advice about products. • Standing at the front of the shop and talking to passers by about the stores special offers. • Providing information to customers to help them select the best products. • Offering face to face advice to customers on the stores products.

Fun and conducive working environment

I work in training and development department under HR since I joined Senheng. I learned how to design and create syllabus and conduct training to internal staffs based on their needs. Besides, I learned how to do advanced lesson planning to create a strong and specific training materials.

Pros

Good working environment and culture

Cons

Work Life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. in popular locations

• Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.