Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.

Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Reviews

Malaysia28 reviews
There are several issues need to be rectify at Senheng CDC:
1) Line Manager - Too pushy and sometimes irritates the team.

2) System - ERP & WMS both are not stable and need to change/repair ASAP!

3) Overflow of stocks and proper layout need to be establish.

Overall: the work culture, environment and benefits are quite good. As we are working as a team and it is really is a good vibe to and gain experience.
Upper level (QM/TM) management they are to selfish when the time we need a help. Team leader leak of leading character. Like to blame others. Also not a good sales environment.
Team work and help each other
We know how to do sales and have tranning. Help customer how to buy item on senheng . Give customer everthing vouche and give customer promotion in senheng .
In Senheng, I learn so many thing and grow together with team. I received guidance from my superior and my colleague always there to assist me complete my task.
Your salary base on your self, more you push your self and hardworking then you can gain more salary.. But there are something that so hard when your salary base on your commision
A good start for fresh grad for career advancement
Able to speak in mandarin will be much advantages

The big gap between clerk level and executive level
Everyday job is ok, I have learned many things during my time in Senheng. The management is fine and they really helpful to me, the work culture is good and i enjoyed my time worked at there
Get an experience in sales and cash handling. Welcoming the customers, greeting them and prepare them an invoice for buy and sell transaction. Overall is good
Pros
Lunchs voucher
Responsibilities include:
• Managed proper and attractive merchandise display, ensuring strategic placement of products that maximized purchases.

• When necessary, whilst serving a customer also giving them in-depth technical advice about products.

• Standing at the front of the shop and talking to passers by about the stores special offers.

• Providing information to customers to help them select the best products.

• Offering face to face advice to customers on the stores products.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.?
I work in training and development department under HR since I joined Senheng. I learned how to design and create syllabus and conduct training to internal staffs based on their needs. Besides, I learned how to do advanced lesson planning to create a strong and specific training materials.
Pros
Good working environment and culture
Cons
Work Life Balance
The environment are good as it is very strong bond among employees. The to management also is very understandble to their employees. Communication is very important, and I learned a lot about it.
Pros
Free Lunch every Saturday and celebrating birthday of employees every month
It’s a job that is fine for commission-expecting workers, except that it’s really tiring (12 hours of work). I have waited for 4 months for them to confirm my job as a sales partner there but I was really unhappy so I left. Sales partners are negative, narrow-minded people, management is useless, excessive biased brand sales, I didn’t earn my commission till the day I resigned, treated like a coolie by almost every partner. It’s a nightmare job.
Pros
Commission, that’s all.
Cons
Poor management, greedy sales partner, poor monitoring of management regarding new sales partner’s knowledge about the job requirements.
I really love to working here. The managing is very smooth and productive. The problem is when u working in branch. Sometimes your right have been limit by branch managing and its agains the company policy. U cant do anything because u are worker. But i love where i can express my passion to be more better in marketing line. Serving customer sucha satisfaction and out boss really flexible and understanding person. The more u work, the more u gain money.
Pros
Many insentive etc education insentive
Cons
2 hours break for 12 hours working
- I learned business process and management.
- I learned risk management

- encourage me improving in time management and communicate with different type of people.

- Internal management and audit process
work hard,i have to catch the customer to buy the items in company,there was a lot of staff sometime during working day.i do not have a off day since i was open the leave appilication form,some times the management sent staff go for training that is very long journey and a tirred
good management and service, very enjoyable the work. i have learn lot of knowledge about cashier, how to attract customer, and i learn how to manage time
Pros
free teaching knowldge
Cons
close late
I work in good workplace with friendly colleges. As usually everyday do duty check report sales partner.
I also learn more patient here because need attend and face all customer behavior. This is the hard part in this work because need to comfort customer and patient. The most enjoyable in this company is when every year i got bonus and celebrate Annual dinner.
I learned many new things here. I'm doing full set of account payable. This company culture also different with other company that I had worked before.
It's a good place to work for internship's student. Senheng has provides a lot of position for the internship and based on your choices. They even provide salary for the intern's student and benefits. Internship in the department will be coach properly by one on one mentor's coach, so it makes learning stage fast. Then, every week they have presentation in the morning and the title is based our own creativity. Every staff in Senheng is given chance to present any title or ideas for the presentation. It will helps the staff's relationship get closer like. family. Overall it's a good company to work with.
Pros
Good salary
I join senheng company few years ago,we learn more knowledge,skill,and experience about this culture specially for electrical product,customer service,and business culture.Senheng company give me study trip to others country taiwan/korean/japan,to learn how to run this business in malaysian specially west malaysia and east malaysia.
learning product knowledge of electrical item. manage stock coming and stock take. product training such warranty and customer service. handle customer booking.