Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Review

Good working place

25 November 2019
Your salary base on your self, more you push your self and hardworking then you can gain more salary.. But there are something that so hard when your salary base on your commision
24 July 2017
Salesman/ Sales partner (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
learning product knowledge of electrical item. manage stock coming and stock take. product training such warranty and customer service. handle customer booking.
10 May 2017
Trainee salesman (Former Employee) - Parit Buntar
I am responsible person who loves challenges and learn new knowledge. My spirits is eager in looking for different opportunities and I am easily adapted in any kind of environment which leads me to be an easy-going person and friendly. Besides, I have and ability to work as part of team or alone. Lastly, I also can do the extreme work and always try the best.
7 November 2016
Sales Person (Former Employee) - Sunway Carnival Mall, Seberang Jaya
I worked at there six days a week and experienced in marketing and admin of showroom. The management was satisfied. The staff was very friendly. I also gained the experienced on how to be a friendly person towards customers and managed them better in give good sevice to them. The hardest part of job was when I have to take over other works. That's mean I am doing double work at there. The seniors was very friendly and we do our job like a family.
Pros
Easy approve holidays
Cons
Short breaks, sometimes have to manage others staff works