Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Review

14 August 2019
Responsibilities include: • Managed proper and attractive merchandise display, ensuring strategic placement of products that maximized purchases. • When necessary, whilst serving a customer also giving them in-depth technical advice about products. • Standing at the front of the shop and talking to passers by about the stores special offers. • Providing information to customers to help them select the best products. • Offering face to face advice to customers on the stores products.
7 September 2020
Sales Partner (Former Employee) - Kuching
Upper level (QM/TM) management they are to selfish when the time we need a help. Team leader leak of leading character. Like to blame others. Also not a good sales environment.
23 April 2020
Senior Executive Logistic (Former Employee) - Shah Alam
There are several issues need to be rectify at Senheng CDC: 1) Line Manager - Too pushy and sometimes irritates the team. 2) System - ERP & WMS both are not stable and need to change/repair ASAP! 3) Overflow of stocks and proper layout need to be establish. Overall: the work culture, environment and benefits are quite good. As we are working as a team and it is really is a good vibe to and gain experience.
13 February 2020
Sales partner (Former Employee) - Senheng putatan
Team work and help each other We know how to do sales and have tranning. Help customer how to buy item on senheng . Give customer everthing vouche and give customer promotion in senheng .
  1. I like to remain active because it enables me to maintain a high level of energy at work.