Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Review

Learn about sales and customer service very important

19 September 2017
I join senheng company few years ago,we learn more knowledge,skill,and experience about this culture specially for electrical product,customer service,and business culture.Senheng company give me study trip to others country taiwan/korean/japan,to learn how to run this business in malaysian specially west malaysia and east malaysia.
7 September 2020
Sales Partner (Former Employee) - Kuching
Upper level (QM/TM) management they are to selfish when the time we need a help. Team leader leak of leading character. Like to blame others. Also not a good sales environment.
23 April 2020
Senior Executive Logistic (Former Employee) - Shah Alam
There are several issues need to be rectify at Senheng CDC: 1) Line Manager - Too pushy and sometimes irritates the team. 2) System - ERP & WMS both are not stable and need to change/repair ASAP! 3) Overflow of stocks and proper layout need to be establish. Overall: the work culture, environment and benefits are quite good. As we are working as a team and it is really is a good vibe to and gain experience.
13 February 2020
Sales partner (Former Employee) - Senheng putatan
Team work and help each other We know how to do sales and have tranning. Help customer how to buy item on senheng . Give customer everthing vouche and give customer promotion in senheng .
  1. Learn about sales and customer service very important