Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Review

salary

14 April 2018
work hard,i have to catch the customer to buy the items in company,there was a lot of staff sometime during working day.i do not have a off day since i was open the leave appilication form,some times the management sent staff go for training that is very long journey and a tirred
7 September 2020
Sales Partner (Former Employee) - Kuching
Upper level (QM/TM) management they are to selfish when the time we need a help. Team leader leak of leading character. Like to blame others. Also not a good sales environment.
13 February 2020
Sales partner (Former Employee) - Senheng putatan
Team work and help each other We know how to do sales and have tranning. Help customer how to buy item on senheng . Give customer everthing vouche and give customer promotion in senheng .
26 December 2018
Sales Partner (Former Employee) - Puchong
It’s a job that is fine for commission-expecting workers, except that it’s really tiring (12 hours of work). I have waited for 4 months for them to confirm my job as a sales partner there but I was really unhappy so I left. Sales partners are negative, narrow-minded people, management is useless, excessive biased brand sales, I didn’t earn my commission till the day I resigned, treated like a coolie by almost every partner. It’s a nightmare job.
Pros
Commission, that’s all.
Cons
Poor management, greedy sales partner, poor monitoring of management regarding new sales partner’s knowledge about the job requirements.