Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Review

Team work

13 February 2020
Team work and help each other We know how to do sales and have tranning. Help customer how to buy item on senheng . Give customer everthing vouche and give customer promotion in senheng .
7 September 2020
Sales Partner (Former Employee) - Kuching
Upper level (QM/TM) management they are to selfish when the time we need a help. Team leader leak of leading character. Like to blame others. Also not a good sales environment.
26 December 2018
Sales Partner (Former Employee) - Puchong
It’s a job that is fine for commission-expecting workers, except that it’s really tiring (12 hours of work). I have waited for 4 months for them to confirm my job as a sales partner there but I was really unhappy so I left. Sales partners are negative, narrow-minded people, management is useless, excessive biased brand sales, I didn’t earn my commission till the day I resigned, treated like a coolie by almost every partner. It’s a nightmare job.
Pros
Commission, that’s all.
Cons
Poor management, greedy sales partner, poor monitoring of management regarding new sales partner’s knowledge about the job requirements.
7 September 2018
Sales Partner (Former Employee) - Sarawak
I really love to working here. The managing is very smooth and productive. The problem is when u working in branch. Sometimes your right have been limit by branch managing and its agains the company policy. U cant do anything because u are worker. But i love where i can express my passion to be more better in marketing line. Serving customer sucha satisfaction and out boss really flexible and understanding person. The more u work, the more u gain money.
Pros
Many insentive etc education insentive
Cons
2 hours break for 12 hours working