Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.

Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Reviews in Pandan Jaya

In Senheng, I learn so many thing and grow together with team. I received guidance from my superior and my colleague always there to assist me complete my task.
I work in training and development department under HR since I joined Senheng. I learned how to design and create syllabus and conduct training to internal staffs based on their needs. Besides, I learned how to do advanced lesson planning to create a strong and specific training materials.
Pros
Good working environment and culture
Cons
Work Life Balance
- I learned business process and management. - I learned risk management - encourage me improving in time management and communicate with different type of people. - Internal management and audit process
I learned many new things here. I'm doing full set of account payable. This company culture also different with other company that I had worked before.
I came at 9am and go back at 6pm. I learned to be more punctual either come to work and submitting the task. The management is quite good since everything is under company control and the company quite strong since its very popular in malaysia. The culture is also good and the colleague very friendly and supportive. The hardest part of my job is I required to remember various of terminology code such as edo (e-delivery order) and many more. The most enjoyable part is the staff very patient teach me how to do the work.
Pros
Birthday party
Cons
Quite stress