Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.

Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

I really love to working here. The managing is very smooth and productive. The problem is when u working in branch. Sometimes your right have been limit by branch managing and its agains the company policy. U cant do anything because u are worker. But i love where i can express my passion to be more better in marketing line. Serving customer sucha satisfaction and out boss really flexible and understanding person. The more u work, the more u gain money.
Pros
Many insentive etc education insentive
Cons
2 hours break for 12 hours working
Upper level (QM/TM) management they are to selfish when the time we need a help. Team leader leak of leading character. Like to blame others. Also not a good sales environment.
Team work and help each other We know how to do sales and have tranning. Help customer how to buy item on senheng . Give customer everthing vouche and give customer promotion in senheng .
It’s a job that is fine for commission-expecting workers, except that it’s really tiring (12 hours of work). I have waited for 4 months for them to confirm my job as a sales partner there but I was really unhappy so I left. Sales partners are negative, narrow-minded people, management is useless, excessive biased brand sales, I didn’t earn my commission till the day I resigned, treated like a coolie by almost every partner. It’s a nightmare job.
Pros
Commission, that’s all.
Cons
Poor management, greedy sales partner, poor monitoring of management regarding new sales partner’s knowledge about the job requirements.
work hard,i have to catch the customer to buy the items in company,there was a lot of staff sometime during working day.i do not have a off day since i was open the leave appilication form,some times the management sent staff go for training that is very long journey and a tirred
Long time period, ' suitable places, ready to work as a team Serve customer  Install electrical items such as table and stand fan  Troubleshoot problem on small electrical items  Install basic software for a new PC  Display electrical items such as Television, Fridge, Washing Machine and Dryer
everyday morning i looking for the new product knowledge and i learn about it. after that i submit the customer form for applying's goods from Aeon Credit Services. when i working at senheng, i feel that management is very organized and the hardest part of this job is when you have the unsettled and you must to call the Aeon credit, HQ to make the correction. if not your salary will be block until your unsettled was settled.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.?