Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.

Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Employee Reviews

There are several issues need to be rectify at Senheng CDC: 1) Line Manager - Too pushy and sometimes irritates the team. 2) System - ERP & WMS both are not stable and need to change/repair ASAP! 3) Overflow of stocks and proper layout need to be establish. Overall: the work culture, environment and benefits are quite good. As we are working as a team and it is really is a good vibe to and gain experience.
Long time period, ' suitable places, ready to work as a team Serve customer  Install electrical items such as table and stand fan  Troubleshoot problem on small electrical items  Install basic software for a new PC  Display electrical items such as Television, Fridge, Washing Machine and Dryer
I am responsible person who loves challenges and learn new knowledge. My spirits is eager in looking for different opportunities and I am easily adapted in any kind of environment which leads me to be an easy-going person and friendly. Besides, I have and ability to work as part of team or alone. Lastly, I also can do the extreme work and always try the best.
I came at 9am and go back at 6pm. I learned to be more punctual either come to work and submitting the task. The management is quite good since everything is under company control and the company quite strong since its very popular in malaysia. The culture is also good and the colleague very friendly and supportive. The hardest part of my job is I required to remember various of terminology code such as edo (e-delivery order) and many more. The most enjoyable part is the staff very patient teach me how to do the work.
Pros
Birthday party
Cons
Quite stress
I worked at there six days a week and experienced in marketing and admin of showroom. The management was satisfied. The staff was very friendly. I also gained the experienced on how to be a friendly person towards customers and managed them better in give good sevice to them. The hardest part of job was when I have to take over other works. That's mean I am doing double work at there. The seniors was very friendly and we do our job like a family.
Pros
Easy approve holidays
Cons
Short breaks, sometimes have to manage others staff works
everyday morning i looking for the new product knowledge and i learn about it. after that i submit the customer form for applying's goods from Aeon Credit Services. when i working at senheng, i feel that management is very organized and the hardest part of this job is when you have the unsettled and you must to call the Aeon credit, HQ to make the correction. if not your salary will be block until your unsettled was settled.
A typical day at workplace i do as usually cashier work.Clear up table,check transport for delivery item to customer, call driver to make sure they will delivery item to customer, bank in cash to bank. i learn a lot about customer services , how to handle customer , how to talk with customer n handle a simple account at counter n most important take care a good account.
- MORNING SHARING/MORNING ASSEMBLY (each staff need to presentation by TEDTALK video) - UNIFORM (Armor Vest) - Friendly and cheerful colleagues - BIRTHDAY PARTY on End of month - SPORTS AND FAMILY DAY