Sensata Technologies, Inc.

Sensata Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Malaysia15 reviews

Productive and fun.

Teamwork and cooperation is good. They have a stable and good arrangement team. They value their workers and many event were done for their workers. Have chances in changing the job position in high ranking or different departments. They value their worker by achievements in a whole year and a lot of trainings were provided to gain knowledge and individual improvement.

A place for making money in the same time enjoy the benefits and sports activities

Overall good company. When you get the job, please take it. Excellent benefit and active in sport clubs for eg bowling, futsal and ping pong tournament and also has Zumba club. Annual dinner in hotel and also department/team go makan2 when achieves target.

Pros

medical card cover all family members (up to 4 children), House and car subsides.

Cons

sometimes stressful work.

very peacefull to work and can wear casul dress

very minimum level stress to work here and very peaceful. more heath awareness by company and care about employee and a lots of benefit. more events and voucher given by company and best place to communicate to oversea customer

Pros

free drink

Cons

most healthcare facilities and safety

Good company

Nice environment working, great place to work, flexible hours, great incentives, no stress, great people working area, systematic, unfortunately bad canteen sservice

Fun workplace

working in a less stressful environment, teamwork from all departments is great, the benefits to the staff are definitely among the best of any other factory...

It's fun and less work pressure.

working hours are flexible, can come early and go back home early. People are nice. works depends on project, for me lah. you can play ping pong during evening after work or join yoga and zumba every tuesday and wednesday. Gap between engineers, technicians and operator are less.

Productive working environment

Working in Shift rotation I learned about warehouse and logistic I learned how to manage my staffs, be a good Supervisor/Team Lead Good management Good workplace culture, allow to compete among staffs

Good knowledge exposure

This is a dynamic organization with high volume and high mix of the product. As normal 24/7 operation, everyone has to be on top of what they are doing. Typical working day extended to night and I believe it's normal at any multinational organization. It was a good place to learn various task in a short period of time. The benefit was also good cover all level of employees. The hardest part of job while managing two site operation during the factory transfer from Ulu Kelang to USJ Subang. The business has to run as usual with high customer demand and had chronic quality issue related to incoming material. You were feel enjoyable of all your hard work when the organization met the goal and you were part of the key player.

Pros

Housing loan and car benefit

Cons

Long working hours

Professional in Conducting Their Daily Tasks

- professional work ethics - great work culture - conducive workplace - great colleague - excellent product and service - plenty of hands on training - able to experience in conducting maintenance work and process optimization

good place to work

- good benefit - good working culture - good management - work life balance - fair career growth opportunity for all staff - free to voice out opinion

Fun and Excellent Working Environment

It was really fun working here. Everyone plays their role well which helps in the production. However, it was sad though that the company was sold off.

Maintenance and Process Engineering

Develop and maintain equipment to meet the quality and productivity. Managing transfer of product and material. Create SOP as per new system

Pros

medical, car allowance and Bonus

Cons

too many manual process

Productive and Great first Job

It was great opportunities to learn and be able to get support from management to gain my knowledge. However, I am like to move forward and explore more the skills.

Badminton. football

working good mind,attention,managing time,team work,adaptability,communication

Nice working environment

I having my Final Year Project in Sensata Technologies Company Sdn Bhd. Working time started from 9 o clock in the morning until 5 o clock in the evening. SJkills that I learned is about modeling the machine by using Solidwork software. I very enjoy the moment me and the worker work together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sensata Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Sensata Technologies, Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Sensata Technologies, Inc. in popular locations

• Sensata Technologies, Inc.