SENTORIA

SENTORIA Employee Reviews

can learn different things. chances given fairly to everyone, many different department, many staffs, used to have good working culture, good experience to work here.
requires a candidate who is a team and detail-oriented, works well under pressure, committed, discipline, potential and is able to deal with people throughout the firm.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Healthcare
The workplace and environment is quick good Officemate give a support and good teach Always learning something new Good for free lunch and accommodation but the salary is very slightly.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No weekend but have a claim hour
Many learned while working here. Bittersweet life difficult meaning happy life starts here. Teamwork and cooperation are the best here.
Sentoria Group is a well known township developer and listed company in Malaysia. The achievement and the success of company proven by listed in board of Malaysia within 10 years time. The success of building low cost houses by implement the new system had shorten the construction period and maximize the profit.
Pros
Fast track and supported with in house consultant
Cons
Staff benefit and lack quality conscious
The real place I built up my career. Nice environment. I am looking for better job due to improve myself and learn more fields as hotelier
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Healthcare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SENTORIA?