Shopee

Shopee Employee Reviews

Malaysia9 reviews

Not as good as it seems

I work in Shopee part-time. Shopee hires every-single-day and if you want chill/stagnant job, this is for you. With Shopee its like falling in love. 1st month, you'll be all over Shopee. 6th month you start to see flaws. After a year - you'll be completely out of love.

Pros

Free food, nice pantry, occasional after work activities

Cons

Pay is definitely on the low end

Great working environment but poor management and no growth

Sounds good to be true. They portrayed themselves as best company to work for but in fact, no one will appreciate your effort and contribution here. You have to be smart, work with the right people in order to climb up the ladder as most of the management people here practice favouritism. The work life balance here is relatively poor. They expect you to work for long hours and this is how you have to show how committed you are to the job.

Pros

loaded pantry snacks, young working environment

Cons

No growth opportunity, management practice favouritism

fun and relaxed

it was good to work under the company. because of my studies i stop working there. and it was really good experience. i have learnt a lot from shopee people.they all very supportive and friendly. we have meeting on weekly base and supervisor will call one by one to tell our mistakes. i always work hard and always achieve 98% for my working skills.

Pros

free breakfast

Productive and Competitive Workplace

Fast-paced and exciting workplace. A place to learn and gain more skills as the company allows employees to explore new marketing techniques. A good place to start for all Fresh Graduates.

Pros

Company welfare is good.

Cons

No worklife balance

fun

enjoyable and chill, the workload is heavy, salary is just average, workmate is cool snd kind, unfortunately is was quite far from my house. I have difficulty to travel.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

short break

not stress about work attire

pakaian bebas, shift hour(2 set),location strategic,aircond space,collegue sporting, new laptop and monitor given, free food, facilities great,access card given

Pros

free food every thursday

Cons

salary

Fun Working Place

Shopee is a good and fun working place. Free breakfast and snacks are provided every Monday and Thursday. Well trained and knowledgeable supervisors are there.

Pros

Company events and team activities

Cons

Contract work is very risky

Fun workplace

Working at Shopee was a great experience. I learned lots of things about data entry. The management was great. Workplace culture was great as well. The hardest part of the job was getting the work done in a day. However, the most enjoyable part of the job was the fun events they always had for everyone at work.

Pros

Free breakfast and snacks, friendly people.

Cons

No cons.

Unsecure working place

I liked the environment and friendly co-worker but we suffered from poor manamgment. Every day I had a fear of losing my position and my manager threaten me to ban the benefits. Totaly, it was awful. :(

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shopee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Shopee
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?