Shopee

Shopee Employee Reviews

Malaysia8 reviews
it was good to work under the company. because of my studies i stop working there. and it was really good experience. i have learnt a lot from shopee people.they all very supportive and friendly. we have meeting on weekly base and supervisor will call one by one to tell our mistakes. i always work hard and always achieve 98% for my working skills.
Pros
free breakfast
I work in Shopee part-time. Shopee hires every-single-day and if you want chill/stagnant job, this is for you. With Shopee its like falling in love. 1st month, you'll be all over Shopee. 6th month you start to see flaws. After a year - you'll be completely out of love.
Pros
Free food, nice pantry, occasional after work activities
Cons
Pay is definitely on the low end
Fast-paced and exciting workplace. A place to learn and gain more skills as the company allows employees to explore new marketing techniques.
A good place to start for all Fresh Graduates.
Pros
Company welfare is good.
Cons
No worklife balance
enjoyable and chill, the workload is heavy, salary is just average, workmate is cool snd kind, unfortunately is was quite far from my house. I have difficulty to travel.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
short break
pakaian bebas, shift hour(2 set),location strategic,aircond space,collegue sporting, new laptop and monitor given, free food, facilities great,access card given
Pros
free food every thursday
Cons
salary
Shopee is a good and fun working place. Free breakfast and snacks are provided every Monday and Thursday. Well trained and knowledgeable supervisors are there.
Pros
Company events and team activities
Cons
Contract work is very risky
Working at Shopee was a great experience. I learned lots of things about data entry. The management was great. Workplace culture was great as well. The hardest part of the job was getting the work done in a day. However, the most enjoyable part of the job was the fun events they always had for everyone at work.
Pros
Free breakfast and snacks, friendly people.
Cons
No cons.
I liked the environment and friendly co-worker but we suffered from poor manamgment. Every day I had a fear of losing my position and my manager threaten me to ban the benefits.

Totaly, it was awful. :(
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Managment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shopee?