Shopee
Shopee Employee Review

fun

10 July 2019
enjoyable and chill, the workload is heavy, salary is just average, workmate is cool snd kind, unfortunately is was quite far from my house. I have difficulty to travel.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
short break
2 July 2020
Same location
SUPPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATIONS FOR CB SELLER DEPARTMENT (Former Employee) - midvalley
it was good to work under the company. because of my studies i stop working there. and it was really good experience. i have learnt a lot from shopee people.they all very supportive and friendly. we have meeting on weekly base and supervisor will call one by one to tell our mistakes. i always work hard and always achieve 98% for my working skills.
Pros
free breakfast
20 October 2018
Same location
Data Entry (Former Employee) - Mid Valley City
Working at Shopee was a great experience. I learned lots of things about data entry. The management was great. Workplace culture was great as well. The hardest part of the job was getting the work done in a day. However, the most enjoyable part of the job was the fun events they always had for everyone at work.
Pros
Free breakfast and snacks, friendly people.
Cons
No cons.
1 July 2020
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
I work in Shopee part-time. Shopee hires every-single-day and if you want chill/stagnant job, this is for you. With Shopee its like falling in love. 1st month, you'll be all over Shopee. 6th month you start to see flaws. After a year - you'll be completely out of love.
Pros
Free food, nice pantry, occasional after work activities
Cons
Pay is definitely on the low end