Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd

Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia26 reviews

Good flexible working hours

Fairly good interim of learning semiconductor knowledge, great support especially from management.Good flexible working hours. but some time you need to be on call working hours.

Pros

Flexible working time

Cons

no enough bonus

Productive and positive vibes

The cafe offer such a great food to make me energetic for work. The surroundings are very positive with great co workers who always support and guide me to achieve the company objective. We always work in team.

Pros

Delicious and variety food

Cons

Lack of entertainment to release tension for workers

Productive and casual workplace

Able to learn about the inner-workings of a semiconductor foundry and work on assigned coding projects with a generous deadline and collaborative work environment.

Stressful, not systematic, Colleagues are nice

The main job scope of trainee is not included inside the structured training program. If direct supervisor is dipsh**, then no work life balance, always OT with unpaid, mental and body health will be affected. Depends on luck, most of the department culture are ok, other might have politics and many patterns. SOP within/among departments always not aligned. Compensation and benefits of company is ok.

Pros

compensation and benefits

Cons

no work life balance, OT with unpaid

productive and fun with gym

i have learnt how to control a machine and analysis a data. the working environment is also nice, all employee are nice and helpful. The hardest past of my task is to understand the flow to control a machine.

Pros

flaxible time, and menu at cafe is different every day

Good place to get experience in wafer fabrication.

Good place to get more experience and information about wafer fabrication and have good benefit to workers. Have work life balanced and good to improve your skills.

Fun eventhough it is stressful to work there.

I have alot of friend here. They never let me down. Always help me when im down. If I dont know anything, they will help me to find the solution together with me.

Pros

Cons

Healthcare

give me an opportunity to learn as much as more knowledge about how to handling machine

at this company, the workplace was very comfortable and the safety of the worker was guaranteed. the hardens part of the job is when the machine was difficult to keep up when it is broken down.

Excellent

The work environment is very good with great management. The shift patterm also ensure your life balance. The benefit is average but you can get a high monthly income here.

Pros

High dicipline

Cons

Small salary increment

No Work Life Balance

Compensation and Benefit is low . No work life balance. Had to attend issue even after working hours. To many SOP which are not aligned, redundant and causing delayed in task execution

Productive and good place to gain experience during internship

I am heavily involved in technical experience and production analysis using microsoft. I manage to possess a good time management which I manage to meet the delivery time and achieved the set standard for processing the raw material. I learned on how to negotiate with people in different languages and the actual concept of joint venture. I also initiated improvement in leardeship skills and able to maintain competitive threshold.

Pretty good place with a variety of ethnicity working there.

As an intern, it's not really that stressful. But I can see from other workers that the factory life will take a toll on your mental health. Only work here if you are willing to make sacrifices and learn to be humble.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Contract jobs

Training workplace

This is a great training ground for fresh grads as you may learn a lot here. However,not a good work life balanced place and the benefits of the company is slightly unfavourable.

Pros

Nice training for fresh grads

Cons

All employees are humble, friendly and a good environment.

I worked as a technician in the department of manufacturing etch. My work follows the flow of the process because we are a production line. Do the qualification for the tool before using for production. That because we want to know that tool okey or not. I work and then i'm quit because i want further study.

Management is bad

Management has many scandals, one particular director will torture his employee due to personal grudge. Though working is good, but the management and benefits are bad.

Pros

Cons

Management should be changed, lousy management

productive and fun work place

many things that i learned at silterra about manufacturing production.The workplace also good and fun. The management of the company is good. I think its the most enjoyable part of the job that i worked.

Integration Engineer

This is a wafer fabrication company. It is very interesting process as it is very difficult and complex industry. Learning is fun as we never stop learning because the technology keep developing in a very fast pace.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

productive and fun

learn a lot about semiconductor industry. silterra makes me want to learn more about seminconductor industry. typical day work in malaysia which is starting from 8 am to 5 pm

Pros

no specific attire needed

Nice working area with friendly staff.

Quite busy but still can be happy with all people there. A very good management in there with a sporting director who always motivated his employee's. Sometimes you need to work under pressure with lot of works at the moment, being able to work alone unsupervised, lots of communications needed when we need something, always ask and don't be shy, all things relate to management you need to adapt effectively and yes it is a very good place to work.

Pros

Cheap meals inside the cafeteria.

Fun and interesting but stressful by mismanagement

Silterra is a fun to work because of the work culture and the friendship of colleagues. The nature of job that I was doing is also fun, but the stress from the management can be better improved.

Pros

Work is fun, colleagues are great

Cons

Management and compensation can be better improved

Interesting working environment

Silterra Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. have provide a very good working experiences to me. The working environment in the company is very well and enjoyable. During the internship period, I've learn many useful skill in troubleshooting various mechanical and robotics component. I've also learn how to refurbish various pneumatic valve in order to cut cost of purchasing a new part.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

Learn about Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?