Singtel

Singtel Employee Reviews

Depends on the circle of people you work with. It was a memorable working place. A typical call center with variety of nationalities. Too bad closed down
Pros
Salary
Cons
Leave application
Overall good working place and the environment was good. Able to learn from seniors who were extremely helpful in every aspect of your customer handling and troubleshooting.
Great place to work, friendly staff, good management. Benefits after 3 months and fair starting wage. Senior staff are very open to new ideas and listen to staff. Very busy place and job security. Cons Nothing negative at this time. Advice to Management Keep up the great work!
in short !! If any person who is manager there, passes a racial or discrimination comments to their team, the great management will never take action even after having all the proofs like “voice, video and more then 4 witnesses” good luck if u r working there. Also, the culture is too indian in satu Malaysia.
working at this place needs a real patience . we will learn alot of things while in singtel . this working environment will teach alot of values where we can applhy in personal life too
Dealing with Singaporean customers trains an individual to master patience, multitasking and also become a good sales person. What I learned from my time there is, there is a much polite way to say NO. Never say NO to the customer. Find an alternate sentence and deliver the message politely.
Quite heavy workloads with minimum supervision. You will learn a lot in this company, management is awesome. Workplace culture is great, multiculture environment.
I enjoyed my days working in Sudong for Singtel. I have no problems with the cust. Do have to some but manageable as customer service would always need us to comply to user’s need. I just dont really agree to not approving leaves when you have all the supporting docs of your sudden leave. Sometimes things happened without you expecting any.
sudong is a good working place .its a good place to upgrade our self without depending anyone . It is a good place to experience various technologies . can upgrade our self in various way .
i was just graduated from school and it was tough for 18 years old to understand the work environment but the management make it easy for me to learn and develop my skill in customer service department
Singtel in Selangor provides a very fun working environment which motivates and helps to drive the performance and the quality of the work which is very much required in every company
Pros
Employee engagement
Cons
love it job due to computer games while in school days , due to games computer was my interest from there i learn about computer and move on to cars engine and machinery. I am move to a hand skills guys and able to lead a team to achieve the goal
I have been working for Singtel almost 5 years and I have enjoyed working with Singtel. Working with Singtel have thought me a lot like been confident in what I do and how to manage and meet customer's expectation.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Career growth is very slim
Management should value employees more as they are the ones that relate with customers, sell the company products and services and they are actual human beings and not numbers.
Pros
employees benefit
Cons
short break
its good working platform for a beginner who can able get high pay but much stressful at the same time. it's a better place to improve language skiils and will learn about patient in work environment.
Cons
short break
Loved working here every single minute but was very disappointed with the HR Policies and feel cheated with it. Salary is definitely not on par with the workload. Should really think about a proper raise for people who work really hard. Apart from that, everything is amazing!
Pros
Supportive coworkers
Cons
HR Policies and Salary for the work we have
Working under pressure is nothing new to me and I have faith that I will learn the new product and tasks very quickly. Task planning, Adaptability and Multi-tasking are my strong points. Being self-motivated, timely, having good schedule adherence definitely is a must for me, in terms of managing me as a staff or
Pros
That was a good experience, it has thought me how to deal with all type of individuals (customers). Sadly, I have to resign because I wanted to continue my studies and worked during my semester break.
Pros
Training provided
Cons
Short breaks and leaves
even through stressfull job but people around make us release from it. good people management. culture was perfect. hardest part is when failled to fulfill customer expectation.
Pros
free car parking, birthday celebration every month, department outing
Cons
short break, tea time free
the place where i am working keeps people motivated and always go extra mile for customer managers are cool managements are cool hardest part for the job will be nothing every job has their own pressure. so there is no one to blame enjoyable part will be my team mates
Pros
everything
Cons
not really
-Customer experience focused. -How to manage difficult customers in an amicable manner. -Great support -Multi cultural -Meeting customers expectations -Resources made available to manage customers