SOCAR Mobility Malaysia

SOCAR Mobility Malaysia Employee Reviews

Malaysia21 reviews

Good and best workplace

Everything has been so good but sometimes management can be unproductive but overall experience has been fantastic. Best colleagues, SME and TL has been very supportive.

The best place ever that i worked and the environment is the best.

I will let my friends know about this work for sure it is because of the environment and the PIC here is too friendly and you will be enjoying working here as a team.

Supportive and comfortable working culture

A very supportive management & colleagues with good office working culture. Always giving opportunity and ownership for task and project which good for future career advancement.

Fast-Paced Environment, but Management has Major Room for Improvement

I'm pretty happy with the leadership of our team leader here in the Northern branch. Overall team is very hardworking and very positive so generally working here is pretty alright. Plus, the work-life balance gives me enough workload to finish work on time while having some flexibility to do other things beyond working hours. However, the management's style of the Korean way kinda rubs us the wrong way whereby we get 6% increment of salary (which is hardly much, especially with our Malaysian salary. Cannot compare to Korean salary). On top of that, the bonus is pretty depressing. Despite getting a positive appraisal for your performance for the year, you barely get even a month's bonus. That's very demotivating especially when you worked so hard for the entire year, and you'd be lucky to even see a 1 month bonus, let alone those who may get an average rating.

Pros

Birthday Surprises & Anniversary treats, insurance, quarterly team gatherings

Cons

Salary Increment & bonus, constant change in organization

Great place for accumulating tech startup experience, but low salary increment and promotion

Pros-Opportunity to work and explore across different departments to enhance your portfolio-Work-life balance-Flexible working culture from top of management to on ground staff.Cons-No promotion opportunity for city level branch, compare to HQ-Task can be repeated for day-to day operation, ended up destroying your career pathway for future-Low salary increment and bonus compare to market rate-Internal friction is frequently among different departments, resulted company's reputation is bad among market.

SOCAR has given me a great working experience as an intern. The culture, colleagues, tasks and exposure given as an intern is amazing!

I was given many opportunities within SOCAR, although I am just an intern who will be working only for a few months. Colleagues here are supportive, motivate each other for self-development and much more! The most impactful experience and knowledge I learnt first-hand is being able to present a programme proposal I worked on in front of all higher management. The thought of an intern given the opportunity to do so, has never occurred to my mind. Yet, with SOCAR, I was being exposed to a variety or knowledge and trainings! Thank you SOCAR <3

Pros

Great Learning Opportunity, Supportive Colleagues, Comfortable Office.

Cons

Workload may be stressful, yet if you're able to manage properly. It should be able to improve your self-development.

Fun Workplace with friendly staff

Great people and culture, fast-paced, flexible. You will learn a lot as you go along the journey, management is always helpful and the staff receives new laptops during the onboarding.

Great place to work at

- A lot of knowledge sharing between team members and departments. - A lot of respect from upper management - Lots of trust and ownership - Multicultural team

Pros

Knowledge sharing and respect from colleagues and management

Cons

Nil

Fun and fast pace environment with a lot of learning opportunities

SOCAR is very flexible. I can choose to work at home or at office and my boss never micromanages. They always trusted me to finish my task hence it motivates me to do my job better. The culture is amazing and there are a lot of learning opportunities due to the fast paced environment.

Learn a lot as a fresh graduate

SOCAR is a fast paced company. As for my role, I get to learn a lot from my colleagues and my reporting manager. Everyone is helpful and friendly here. Benefits of company is competitive for a fresh graduate to work in. As a fresh graduate, can really learn and gain a lot experience in SOCAR.

No memory wasted working here.

Discrimination.... wasted dealing with head.depaetment..useless dicison...always mentioned same issue but no action talked only ...not a good company to begin career.

Productive and fun workplace

I have fun working at SOCAR. Will never forget the experience working there. The best thing about SOCAR is because of the variety of culture there. Besides working, I also learn a lot about other cultures.

Great people & culture

Working in a fast pace environment, you are required to be hands on with any ad hoc tasks on a daily basis. With this, you have a lot of opportunity to grow each day. Trust is the core foundation of the SOCAR team, therefore the team are very supportive and very helpful in order to help with your daily tasks and to ensure your career development.

Pros

Ability to grow your career in a short period of time

Best start up to develop yourself.

SOCAR is definitely a place where you can grow yourself. You can build something from the ground and proudly to own to your responsibility in SOCAR.

Empowerment toward one's career growth

Lucky to have a manager that always empowered me to achieve more than I am capable of. Effective communication is always something that I enjoyed having here. I received enough support from the team regarding my own job scope.

Pros

Open communication, no hierarchy in management, young people to work with

Cons

Work life balance, sometimes you need to work extra hour to achieve your target

Great to be part of a bigger thing

People here are diverse, great and supportive. You get to meet and work with different types of people. Opportunities are limitless, but you have to put in hard work for your career progression. The company growing really fast, so you really need to be open and adapting to change really fast. Though there are some long nights I need to put in hours, but generally people don't bother me on weekend.

Pros

People, SOCAR vouchers

Cons

Company is growing really fast, need to be open for changes

Management problem

Give rm20 permonth phone allowance..Using staff own facilities for doing company job...Exp..Phone data...Load of paper job using mobile phone....Working 2 year contract promise to be permanent staff but lies... Termination at last minute without notice ..Very frustrated superrior..& Management decision.

Pros

Sadness

Cons

Positive attitudes by staff indeed but not company support.

Experience Builder

Plenty to learn during working in SOCAR. Also, it's a good place to learn a lot about CS Field since it requires you to investigate > elaborate > provide solutions.

Pros

Shortbreaks is applicable

Good

Best start-up company. The pace is so fast and need to be patient. You will learn so many things there and good for your career development. Overall the best thing is the environment.

Nice Place to work

Fun & Good, Well experience can guide staff that guide on the korean GOS system. Well balance, everyone are very supportive and keen to teach. But workplace very small

Enjoyably work

Check the conditions of the car before deploy to the zone such as roadtax, battery, and so on. Deploy the car at zone. Planning to deploy the car at zone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOCAR Mobility Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits