Sony

Sony

Sony Employee Review

Working in the factory is very strict and long working hours. Time-out is not allow and difficult in getting leave to be approved. Learned from the Japanese culture which is they are loyal and prepare to work long hours and less pay. The hardest part of the job is insufficient tools for us to carry out our duties ie limited workstation and software The most enjoyable time is year end celebration party when everyone get together enjoy the good time.

Pros

Company provide accomodation and transportation

Cons

Working for long hours, weekend for rework and midnight call for support.

Same location

Productive and fun place to go to work

You have to be very gentle and creative to teach the operator in a way they will not tired of their process and to make sure there will be much more movement when they do their process

Pros

You can go take a break after repaired and make sure your line in stable condition

Cons

Hard to take a day leave if you don’t have valid reason

Productive and fun workplace

Sony is a big Japan Company in Malaysia. Working place is much comfortable, good working culture and fun. I had learned how to handle machine. The hardest part of job is when we are communicating with each other because in Sony the have foreign workers.

Pros

Good culture, efficient work

Cons

Food too expensive

Productive and fun environment

Almost what I learn based on what I have learn in my university but in SONY its more job hand-on. The environment workplace in good condition and I enjoy it.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

short break
  • Sony
  • Learning opportunity are limited. Do not provide sufficient working tools ie workstation or software.