Sony

Sony

Sony Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

-at work,taking 100% concentration and focus on tasks -learned a about soldering,checking new product bug,test the new product,check a waveform report of the new product. -task and time are manage very nicely and neat,not occur confusion,no feel stress -co-workers all friendly,helpful,willing to teach and pass on the skill and knowledge to new staff -most enjoyable part of the job is doing a task,because can learned a new skill or knowledge that cant learned at college and then staff all are friendly and make fun and joking to decrease the stress

Same role

Good opportunity to exposed more about manufacturing industry

To stand outn today's market, define your value in human terms, not in business terms. Companies often look at their core value in direct correlation with sales. Your real value is about what you believe in, what you’re trying to do in the world, and how you make others’ lives better.

Pros

Cheap gym rates, medical
Same role

the company is very productive and have good management

everyday there would be a short meeting to update work progress and what have been done. If there are some problems, there would be a detgailed discussion to solve the problem. Thus, it taught me to become a problem solver and communication with others. For me, an engineer is a good problem solver. The workers always helped me if there are somethin that I dont know. The hardest part is to develop existed design from zero into something to manufacturing production that can cut cost and reduce manufacturing time. lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job was my design have been turned into real and was given to the Sony manager in my department dring his retired ceremony.

Pros

helper workers

Cons

limited time for gaining experience since the training only 3 months
Same location

Colleagues help in any way to solve problem

Flexible time of office hours where there no need rush to punch in. every morning have exercise to keep body always fresh. have frequent meeting in morning to discuss on problem occur and solution that can be taken. This help us learn gain more knowledge and experience in solution given. The management also keep monitoring and teach us dealing with supplier and customer.
  • Sony
  • productive and fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?