Sony

Sony

Sony Employee Review

The best workplace so far.

. 5 working day per week . I had learn a lot about costing, budgeting and planning. . having good co-operation from all level. . the best management team so far. . the hardest part is during tight schedule to accomplish monthly job yearly budget schedule at the same month. . the most enjoyable part is when such task given complete on time.

Pros

Meals Allowance, Mileage and Toll Claims

Same location

fun placeand nice to work in sony

the most enjoyable part of the job....no disturb from customer.........such as a nice job for me.....my boss was good and the staff all friendly with me......

Lingkungan kerja seperti di dalam lingkungan angkatan militer

Terlalu ketat dan lebay dengan peraturan barunya, banyaknya hari overtime di ganti menjadi hari kerja biasaBonusnya tidak sesuai UMR, terlalu banyak tekanan di dalam lingkungan kerja dan mes

Cons

Waktu rehat yang sangat sedikit

Harmonious & Friendly workplace

A family-like working environment. Courteous and friendly subordinates and superiors. Learned 5S (Japanese way of housekeeping), Kaizen and Lean management. Open management, no office politics. A blend of both Japanese & Malaysian way of work culture. High mix, low volume production is the hardest part, while rewards and recognition from top management is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Remuneration & benefits

Cons

No job rotation
  • Sony
  • The best workplace so far.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?