Sony logo
Sony

Sony

Sony Employee Review

Typical Japanese Company

I underwent my Internship in the Trial Operation dept (Prototype). It's either 9hrs or 12hrs, a day. Allowance bachelor not bad RM500 + subsidized meals. Bus provided for Friday prayers. Often dealt with suppliers and designers. Each Trial event/projects will be hectic no matter what, so that production team assembles smoothly when product is ready for serial assembly. Trial usually operates Jun-Dec.

Same location

Productive and fun place to go to work

You have to be very gentle and creative to teach the operator in a way they will not tired of their process and to make sure there will be much more movement when they do their process

Pros

You can go take a break after repaired and make sure your line in stable condition

Cons

Hard to take a day leave if you don’t have valid reason

Productive and fun workplace

Sony is a big Japan Company in Malaysia. Working place is much comfortable, good working culture and fun. I had learned how to handle machine. The hardest part of job is when we are communicating with each other because in Sony the have foreign workers.

Pros

Good culture, efficient work

Cons

Food too expensive

Productive and fun environment

Almost what I learn based on what I have learn in my university but in SONY its more job hand-on. The environment workplace in good condition and I enjoy it.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

short break
  • Sony