Sony

Sony Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,003 reviews

Harmonious & Friendly workplace

A family-like working environment. Courteous and friendly subordinates and superiors. Learned 5S (Japanese way of housekeeping), Kaizen and Lean management. Open management, no office politics. A blend of both Japanese & Malaysian way of work culture. High mix, low volume production is the hardest part, while rewards and recognition from top management is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Remuneration & benefits

Cons

No job rotation

Only join as a perm employee with high salary

Firing was always there. I got fired coz I was pregnant and I am not a perm employee. If u r thinking to join this company, go with a very high package as a perm employee. They have job security, excellent oerks, hikes and bonuses. Regarding work in sap frankly we never had any implementation project. All we did was L2support work. On site opportunity are very less.

Pros

Hike, bonus, samagama

Cons

No growth

Fun workplace

Fun colleagues and fun working environment Learn lots of things about PlayStation gaming can simply play around when off work Customers are nice and don’t need lots of help, cuz they’re more familiar with the equipment than me

Just sales in a shop without fun and enjoying

Sony company is one of the biggest electronics and technology companies in the world, but unfortunately in Bahrain is just shop without care and passion, management without responsibility and knowledge.

Its all good

Movies and games are fun and so is games and movies along with games and movies with movies and games. You really dont know too much about a movie until you sit in front of a tell lie v8sion and watch it right? Sounds good to me but idk its good as long as there are games and movies to watch.

Pros

Movies

Cons

Mo free movies

Very good

Good company nd platform for work nd new startup, Good atmosphere for improve skills nd dressing sense , supportive management , Supportive Hr nd i like to work again but i need growth because i m working in marketing this time so i need post of so when i come again.

Pros

Nice

Cons

Nice

El ambiente de trabajo es normal yo solo llego recojo mis paquetes y me voy a repartirlos

Yo llego recojo la ruta que me toque y me voy a repartirla

Pros

Medicade

Cons

Es todo el tiempo manejando y gasto mucha gasolina y el millaje del carro

To learn and to grow

I've done my internship program from SONY Raipur Branch and the team members along with peers were so humble and nice.I'd had the best experience so far.

Pros

24*7 coffee

Great Place to Work

Lots of Training and Management Involvement in your Growth . Access to B Stock , Company is very upward movement company. They want you to grow, it helps the bottom line

Benefits

Cons

Angry Customers

Excelente empresa para se trabalhar

Excelente empresa para se trabalhar e seguir carreira.

Pros

Refeitório na empresa

Cons

Não há

Jobs at Sony

See more jobs

A fabulous experience !!!

I am going to miss the friends I made over the 18 years I worked there. And it is my greatest job to date !! I hope that the next company I work for will be just as good :)

Excellent Environment

Best Place to work with a supportive Environment. Canteen food was so hygienic and tasty. Work from Home Experience was also good. All over I enjoyed alot in my journey.

Management is full of micromanagers, old-school thinking in marketing

It looks fast-paced but only because everything is rushed because managers (especially top management from Philippines to Singapore to Tokyo) are micromanagers but don't know what they want so you're always revising plans and reports. The bosses don't get digital/online, very old-school. Not aggressive at all.

Pros

Lots of benefits, nice and understanding officemates

Cons

long hours, long and unproductive meetings, numerous reports, old-school mindset, limited staff for lots of workload, slow promotion, processes are very long and tedious

Fun workplace but always ready for busy periods especially at Christmas period

Excellent place to work super staff excellent management team work ethic built on teamwork very interesting and enjoyable job I would say best company I have ever worked for

Pros

Monthly free stock to staff good hours lovely place to work and excellent management team

Cons

Non

Really nothing good to say

This was a horrible experience from soup to nuts. It was a perfect storm of low pay for the work, a grueling schedule, no feeling that one’s contribution was valued, and colleagues who needed rehabilitation for alcoholism. Walking out after getting yelled at by some cretin was the best thing I could have done. Still pleased with myself.

Pros

None. Absolutely none

Cons

Abusive/exploitative

Best job for my life

My best experience working in Sony..All staff members very good supported all work..We do work superb good team work..All boss are best gideline for work..I'm do my best experience and work Sony company...

Cons

Nice team and working environment

worked there 2 years ago. It was my first internship and I appreciated the great opportunity. The team helped me a lot and gave me constructive advice.

muy amables

rápidos y eficientes ,te saben escuchar te colocan rápido en tienda y te dejan cerca de tu domicilio.

Pros

exelente horario

Cons

trabajo temporal

Good Work Balance

Great Medical and 401K Workbalance is good and has been getting better in recent years.People are given credit when credit is due. People are always willing to help an assist when asked.

Good Company

Good company to work for with great benefits. Must be able to work hard and multitask in a fast paced environment. Work life balance can be tough. People are what make the company great.

Pros

Benefits, great products

Cons

Work life balance, under staffed

人工低

全職得$12000,不能生活,無發揮空間,大壓力,為卒數而跑數,人工不合比例,成日遲收工,打卡機又快5分鐘

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K