Sony logo
Sony

Sony Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,991 reviews

I have learned alot about Marketing, sales, doing reports, conducting events, running roadshows, attending seminars, attending dealer's conference, reading market shares, preparing power point slides. I have very helpful colleagues from other department that assisted me when I needed help in preparing slides and preparing for monthly budget meetings. I enjoyed the most during my company's annual trip where everyone from different state met up

Pros

Strategic Working Location

Cons

Imbalanced worklife

Intense work hours

Very Japan oriented work culture. Management is good. Learned alot. Work place culture is great for formal work place Intensive work hours including weekends

Work fun and ot life

Its interesting and learn more on electronic products. Work fun is ok but too much overtime cultural in this company. Good for permanent but bad for contract staff.

Fun workplace with different culture people

Strong management, strong safe working place, There is avavailable bonus program and will training program. Job culture is ok. Working condition is good.Sometimes they will offer free food and drinks.

Pros

free lunches

fun workplace

Since I am the type of human who like to drive for a long-time I really enjoy to work as Tour Guide, however it was also Part-Time job I learned how to interact with customers and eventually I got customer satisfaction.

Pros

allowances

Cons

no job security

A 20 cents coffee machine

The current operation manager preferentail treatment, favouritism. What I do noticed that this dept does not care much of employees achievement but they do shared it out loud when you make a mistake. The most enjoyable part of the job is successfully resolve technical enquiries and not to mention the co-workers, they are the best.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Short breaks, Ask permission for toilet breaks.

good working experience

i have to work 6days in a week. i have lot of experience because i handle lot of work in my office for example issue delivery order, arrange delivery, issue invoice, cash collection, handle customer. my management overall good and satisfy.my co worker all is good and care people. i work among diffrent races people.no hardest part in my job because i willing to earn new infomation.my most enjoyable part of my job is handling customer and clerical work.

Pros

Cons

fair

• Sony