Sony

Sony Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,003 reviews

Productive & fun workplace

- Assist potential face to face customer regarding the repair issues, software updates & spare part order - Check on job status and spare part job status - Handle maintenance for Sony Mobile, Camera, TV, DVD Player, Camera Lens and Broadcast Unit - Do a minor filter for a minor repair. - Do a open / closing collection report per day - Handle compliant within a time-frames - Handle high volume Que management professionally - Provide/assist customers, liaise with respective department in rectifying problems and urgent feedback - Provide a call back to the customers for follow up cases

Pros

Can make an OT

Cons

Short breaks for prayer, healthcare from Sony

fun placeand nice to work in sony

the most enjoyable part of the job....no disturb from customer.........such as a nice job for me.....my boss was good and the staff all friendly with me......

A 20 cents coffee machine

The current operation manager preferentail treatment, favouritism. What I do noticed that this dept does not care much of employees achievement but they do shared it out loud when you make a mistake. The most enjoyable part of the job is successfully resolve technical enquiries and not to mention the co-workers, they are the best.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Short breaks, Ask permission for toilet breaks.

full of support with all co-workers and treated with respect-Main Key

Having empathy and understand for the customer situation. Tactful handling face to face enquiries from customer. Able to work as a part of team in busy environment. Ability to stay calm and under pressure. friendly, cheerful, understanding,sharing,working as a team in Sony and ready to assist and back up at any time. work as a family.

Pros

birthday anf festive season celebrations, annual bonus, medical, parking, children allowances, dental, company trips.

Cons

retrenchment-VSS

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sony?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K