Sony logo

Intern9 reviews
Malaysia9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,991 reviews

Productive and competitive

can learn a lot of thing,productive and competitive.Can get a useful knowledge for future experience and learning for better understanding in industry.

Productive and fun environment

Almost what I learn based on what I have learn in my university but in SONY its more job hand-on. The environment workplace in good condition and I enjoy it.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

short break

a good place for internship

A good place to gain knowledge to prepare for work life. Learn as much during your intern and portrait a good image. The people are nice and helpful. However as an intern it can be a little tiring when there are new model came out.

fun and learn new things

Since i do internship on research and design mechanical department i learn a lot about development process a tv before sent to other countries.Lastly,every inch tv must doing the SOP before get approval for market all over countries.Each inch tv has different design and countries based on the customer.

Pros

learn process development of tv

Cons

working culture

productive and fun workplace

Having leadership skills and the ability to manage others is key for employee success. Effectively manages and facilitates meetings and group discussions

I was exposed to Part Problem Analysis and Incoming Inspection to ensure the quality of the components received from suppliers are in perfect condition. Problems are solved in engineering’s perspective according to the work flow. This helps me in improving my communication and technical skills as well as decision making ability.

a great life balance job.

A very systematic working time table. Learning the process of working. Know the standard of procedure . Enhance the problems troubleshooting skills. The hardest part is learning the electrical system while Im not very familiar with it.

Pros

Three time rest time

Productive workplace

During my internship in Sony, the environment was very good and gave an energetic feel to always working and finish the task given before the date line. Besides that, i learn many things that very useful for myself in present and my future life.

Productive with their event in a year.

I have the opportunity to join the Research and Development Department. It is very interesting and challenging to be part of it even just for couple of month in Sony.

• Sony