Sony Employee Reviews for ProgrammerReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4,003 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Learning opportunity are limited. Do not provide sufficient working tools ie workstation or software.
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working in the factory is very strict and long working hours. Time-out is not allow and difficult in getting leave to be approved. Learned from the Japanese culture which is they are loyal and prepare to work long hours and less pay. The hardest part of the job is insufficient tools for us to carry out our duties ie limited workstation and software The most enjoyable time is year end celebration party when everyone get together enjoy the good time.
Company provide accomodation and transportation
Working for long hours, weekend for rework and midnight call for support.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 4,003 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sony
- Why did you leave your job at Sony?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sony?4 people answered
- What is Sony sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year at Sony?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sony?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sony?2 people answered
- How long do you need to wait to know you get the job or not?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Sony?2 people answered
- Does this company provide internship for mechanical engineering students2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sony?One person answered
- What should i wear to an aptitude test?One person answered