Sony

Sony Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,003 reviews

Good work enviromenrt with a good college

Finish an internship program at Sony was good experience for me as a fresh graduate. The task given must be complete by the dateline given. I have learned a lot of new things for example, I have been placed into Software Quality Assurance department which is provide me experience in software testing and also i have learn new thing like how to use a hardware for support the testing like Raspberry pi and other micro controller.The management was good. I strongly like the workplace culture in Sony. Most of them are work in team and they help each other when one of them have a problem and try to solve the problem together. The hardest part of the job is when it comes to work under pressure. When receive the task that suddenly have to finish it by that day and combine with the daily task that have to finish by that day too, i have to struggle to manage all the task given to finish it to avoid the overdue date to submit the task give. I prefer over time to finish all the task given. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is the work life balance. The time hour for office is flexible and it easy for employee to manage their time to complete their work and it also give their employee three time to take a break from work and relax.

Pros

Healthcare, convenient cafe

happy work place with happy cooperation among employees

Routine for all employees to check their mail box to know the current issue n pending issue. Then an active feedback or response from each employees to work harder in a happy environment. I am learned to handle meetings, any events which organized by company, time management, work management, handle suppliers and customers, presenting report, admin work, timely response to supplier n customer and etc. The management are very good that experienced to me. The importance of disciplinary ( working time, intercommunication). Its very peaceful of co-workers. All of them are very cooperative person and they guard their culture and respect others culture. All jobs are enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K
1.3K

Sony Reviews by Location

• Sony
  • Quality Assurance Analyst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?