Sony Employee Reviews for Senior Software EngineerReview this company
Senior Software Engineer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3,991 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good start for freshies. They dont favor married employees. They expect u to stay back everyday. Work culture, they work at night. During day, relaxed because overtimes are paid. Once u have a child, better to find another comp. Nowadays, they prefer hiring through universities. They dont practice and tolerate with family matter. The managers are only concern about their position. The engineers work like a dog. Inhuman. Dont practice good kpi reviews
Work like a robot.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sony?
See more Sony reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 3,991 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sony
- Why did you leave your job at Sony?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sony?4 people answered
- What is Sony sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year at Sony?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sony?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sony?2 people answered
- How long do you need to wait to know you get the job or not?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Sony?2 people answered
- Does this company provide internship for mechanical engineering students2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sony?One person answered
- What should i wear to an aptitude test?One person answered