SRG ASIA PACIFIC

SRG ASIA PACIFIC Employee Reviews

Malaysia12 reviews
Its a fast paced working environment. Very less time between calls. Loved most of the managers, they are very helpful. Fun working environment. Great place to work.
-Not too stressful
-Communication skills

-Management is flexible

-Very friendly and socializing

-Handling customers whom are not understanding

-Resolving issues fast and learning new things along the way
I've had a great time working in SRG ASIA PACIFIC mainly because of the welcoming surrounding and people there . I've also had alot of advantages working there , such as medical card benefits , outings and treats which i really enjoyed .
Pros
Weekly free treats, awards for highest sales, games, outings .
Cons
Medical card .
Comfort working environment
Freindly working place with employer

Good monitoring of employees progress

On time salary

Short breaks

Good facilities

Convenience
Outbound calls, for maxis user. Promote phones to the customer using postpaid, promote sharelines, broadband so on. Work under pressure. Enjoy while working in the environment.
Cons
short breaks
I always believed in me making a difference. Because all it takes is one positive employee posture to make work a better place to be. I like a workplace that embrace change. Because only change can bring about improvement and continuous progress. I see myself as an advocate of embracing open communication. This is a rare side for most companies in Asia simply because of our Asian culture. Again, things need to change for the betterment.

Being in a leadership role, we need to place people at heart. Take concern and be hands on yet not micro managing but trust and empower them. This also means, being prepared to take risk with them.

The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting people, learning of their challenges and how i can then value add to them.

What motivates me? being able to inspire the younger generation and have them look up to me as their mentor and coach.
Cons
having negative legacy
Able to work without stress
Trainer,hr and team people very helpful

Manager very supportive

Learn alot of new things here

Learn to work independently without manager guidance
Pros
Port luck
Cons
Annual dinner
i have learned how to work as a team & deal with customers . it was such a fun place to work . the hardest part of the job is the weather, it feels really cold during rainy season/
- Better understanding of product knowledge
- Able to communicate with unknown people via phone calls

- Maintain records of contacts, accounts and orders.

- Explain products or services and prices and answer questions from customers.
Pros
Conducive work environment
i have learned how to tolerate with different type of people . i also learned how to communicate in a proper manner ways . im being so patience just after worked with people who are in call floor .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Fun work place with supportive and helpful team leaders.Gained a lot of experience by attending maxis living training and refreshment with maxis clients.
Pros
free t-shirt
Cons
short break, Medical card
SRG AP has managed over 500 projects for a myriad of clients from various industries since commencing operations. Supporting up to 700 seats in the centres, they employ 800 locals and expatriates, who converse in 15 languages.

SRG AP is built on transparency and openness, geared towards meeting the communication needs of the clients. They value each partnership, constantly innovating and evolving to turn each client’s goals into their own .