Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre logo
Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre

Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre Employee Reviews

Malaysia11 reviews

Fun workplace but very busy at the morning

Such a good experience working at sri kota specialist medical centre. But the salary far to litte from what you do and ita really not easy to apply for rest day.

Pros

Medical benefits rm1500 up yo 1 years

Cons

Salary

work environment

The best place to learn about services and build up job skill. Lot of thing can be learn at this centre. Very supportive colleagues. But need to improve on the communication skill (internal)

Great place to gain knowledge in radiography field.

If u works as a radiographer here. U will be trained to detect abnormality in ct scan , mri and X-ray images. And u will be trained to make decisions of ur own in ct scan , mri and also X-ray. So it’s very good place to learn and gain knowledge In all medical line not only in radiology..

Healthcare will taking care advancely

good management but with certain limitations. Good colleague support team. Need to be fair with others staff. especially for the benefit. not to compare much since we work as a team.

Pros

good medical benefit with insurance cover

Cons

no work life balance, saturday have to work, no career enhancement

get more knowledge about medical lines

learn more about medical more helpful tips get to knows have been polite to patients get more complimentary from patients recived awards from management

Pros

more tasks given for staffs

Cons

celebrate some events

Enviroment area okay, the manangemet always good

all of staff are okay and very good in management, They are have a benefits Good culture, The Ceo are very best bos, she the one good in any problem, can handle/ and always have an idea to made the hospital very good in service int this klang area

Interesting workplace

In a typical day in my last position i fulfilled pharmacy assistant tasks of assist the pharmacists with the preparation of medications for customers.I am the right hand to pharmacist.Work alongside the pharmacist to ensure that the patient's medication is processed, filled and dispensed as efficiently and safely as possible.Throughout the day i complete various administrative duties as well,including answering phones,filling and greeting customers.I also provided strong customer service and resolved customers issues. From my last position i learned how to manage pharmacy and build good relationship with my superior and colleagues.I also learned how to provide good customer service and patient counseling to the customer. The hardest part of the job is we work under high-pressure situations with heavy workloads. The most enjoyable part of the job is we work as a family.

A firm where i have learnt alot

Sri kota specialist medical center was a hospital where I have built up myself more in nursing. It is advisable for new grads to work in this kind of firm

Pros

Good enviroment

Cons

Too busy

Good environment of working place with good knowledge colleague.

1. Handle complicated patient 2. Helpful colleague 3. Patients counselling 4. Share drug information among collegue 5. Attend CME talk indoor and outdoor

Learnt a lot from the workplace

I have learnt a lot here. Poor management. Co-workers was okay. The hardest part of the job is workload with lack of staffs causing imbalance quality of life. The most enjoyable part of the job is provide sincere nursing care to patients and teamwork between colleagues.

Pros

Facility upgraded

Cons

Basic pay should be more than 2k for seniors

Jobs at Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre

See more jobs

Productive workplace with great new things to learn everyday about healthcare

It was a great opportunity to interact with clients, nurses & doctors as well as the patients. Throughout my tenure, I was able to gain first-hand knowledge on the advancements in the medical field. Also, working in the healthcare field automatically made me want to live a healthy lifestyle because that is exactly what I am selling to the clients. What better way to prove it to them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre Reviews by Location