Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Starbucks teach me good delivered customers serviced. Good in community and good in skill also business admind. I was there almost 6 years plus, I learn a lot of how to be a good leaders . How to managed a staff and motivated staff the right way. A lot of benefits in panel clinic, staff meal / beverage. Good environment and comfort work place.
Basically im joining because im a coffee person , a coffee drinker . Working there is an advantage for me ! Like im own my personal coffee shop & share the goodness of coffee with everyone . But its depend to the place you are working,because different people with different attitude will manage the store . If you are lucky & you will work with a bunch of good people , which will bring more exciting of working in this company . If it is not you know what to do . Its not company to be blame it is the people that are working there .
Pros
Employee beverage & meal
Cons
Medical, incentive
working with different culture of people enhanced you with knowledge system and education . Understanding work place SOP and why its so important to practice.a good place to build ourself
My name Maheran, I am very friendly, be consider, calm and hard working. Starbucks teach me how to manage people, paper works learns a bout customers body language. Starbucks mission is to be customers third places ,when they tired at work or house. But,when goes to complaints, a lot customers like to complaints a bout services ,food and beverages.
Pros
Making good decitions
Cons
Short break, healt care
Models a "customer comes first " attitude , delivers legendary service and supervisers partners to ensure they are delivering legendary customer service.
Pros
The outlet easy to handle .
Cons
Place in the hospital, partners need to be strong to avoid the virus from the customers .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Starbucks?