Starbucks
Information from Starbucks:

Starbucks Management reviews

Malaysia210 reviews
Best work environment
In starbucks you will learn everything from how to make the beverage and another new thing such as coffee knowledge. You will be able to learn from company until achieve to be a coffee master. Best work environment and you will feel relaxed even you are in high volume store. You also are able to expand your career from barista to management real quick
Okay
Wokring environment was quite tight due to the space of the store but overall, it was a good experience you can find. the management also good. and with starbucks, you manage to discover yourself that you yet to know
first time learn about coffee
They give a good lesson for know they own product,from ice americano,asian dolce latte,latte,creamel machiato to kind of coffee bean , they management are 3x more faster from other company about claim insurans n benefit
Management toxic
Not enough salary with the task that gaved such a poor skill management. And politics in one team until the other district knows the untruth though without asking other people problem. So stressful working in this environment
Productive and fun workplace
Supportive boss and friendly colleague. A good place to learn lots of new things here such as drinks preparation and stock management. Flexible shift depend on your availability. Staff meal are delicious.
The summary is based on my opinian and experience
Best place to work, the working environment is fun. You can achieve more if you work hard and You can learn a lot about coffee making and the specialty of each drinks in Starbucks.
Pros
Gained new experience about coffee culture
Cons
Poor management
Customer unexpected behaviour , so learned how to handle a customer , if the xustomer still didnt satisfied , will process to my manager .
I enjoy doing customer service in starbucks with the experience i gain from starbucks , i enjoy to make coffee and being connected with customers . Management team was so helpful and tolerate while working in peak hour .
fun workplace and friendly partner
*cleaning and check expired date
*work as a team

*learn to fulfill customer's request nicely

*built a good time management for workers
*need to wait for the last customer to start cleaning for closing
Pros
free launch and worth salary
Very productive and friendly environment
You'll meet customers of various background. I've learnt a lot especially related to business strategy, management, effective communication, suggestive selling and customer relation. However, the management can be quite unorganized depending on the workplace. The hardest part of the job is to handle difficult and picky customers while the most enjoyable part of the job is its ambience or environment.
Excellent
Excellent to gain new experience. the environment was good to have a friendly friend and partner. The most enjoyable job I have had. The management also great plus great manager as well.
Relax
- I learned many types of coffee
- I have flexible time working there

- The management just okay
- The staff enjoy their work
- Make a perfect coffee

- When customers thanked and give a nice comment for the drink
It was a great experience.
An usual day at work. Learn a lot of new F&B procedures and stuffs. A good management. Workplace is very friendly. The hardest part is to make the closing shift. Enjoyable thing in Starbucks is the friendly environment among the staffs.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Cannot take leave easily
Nice place to work, not to stay for long
It really teaches you to serve with passion. Customers aren't always right, but they always come first. Best part is that you get to practice becoming a barista and learn how to make a decent cup of coffee. Some managers are terrible. Racial discrimination may be on the table if you're the minority.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Racial discrimination by certain managers
fun places to work with clean enviroment
it feels great to work in starbucks..clean enviroment..im just miss em..being one of the management team is the best...and u can travel to the nearest store near your home..
Pros
free meal for staff
Cons
healthcare
A friendly working environment
Management team really understanding and flexible working hours as I am still a student. The enjoyable part are when you already master all the SOP of making drinks and feeling proud from it.
Good place to grow your carrier
It is not only teaches you how to make beverages but it also teaches the management of a multi-national company on a daily basis. The culture is also very good as all the employees there are following the SOP and somehow taught me to be a discipline person.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
tiring
Fun wirk place like no2 sweet home
Starbucks coffee is busy place,everyday we do the same thing about operation and business hours.I learned more about life and love.We never treat customers as customer but we make family life here in starbucks.Management in starbucks so friendly,easier to talk and communications between us also very helpfull.we have good teamgroup in every shifts,teamwork and be passion i must and also the best part we will sing birthday song to customers when thier birthday on month.Its good to have starbucks card for each customer to enjoy our benefit and more.To handle dissatified customer its must,only give respond,positive communication to get back customer mood and they will happy with genuine service.We are love to work at starbucks because all peoples and teamgroup always appreaciate what we do,make everything to be positive environment to make sure we are 1 teams, 1 family, 1live.And i hope i will rejoined back to get back my happy day in thdt working place.Thanks
Pros
Staffmeal provide
Cons
Everthing perfect
Powerful management and highly services
Management team was very understanding to each other. I had learned a lot about how to manage team on archieve targetting sales market and handling the baristas to keep our branch always make customer highly satisfaction during walk away from our store.
Pros
Complimentary two drinks and 1 meals
my first job experiences
- friendly environment
- starbucks management
- hardest part is handling with stock received and ensure the stock is in a good hand
- making people smile
Great place, great environment but management is a little shaky
Enjoyed working there, made a lot of friends both among partners and customers alike but the management of the branch i worked at was a little messy The supervisors were great but the manager himself is a little lacking in a sense where he/she was not punctul and when they are on shift they don't pull their weight and at times sleeps on the job.
Pros
free drinks?
Cons
the staff meal is not enough for an 8 hour shift as you are only given 1 pastry.
Fun Work Place
-Enjoying working with team.
-Coffee knowledge training provided.

-Learned about how to interactive with customer and understand about customer need.

-Well management.
Pros
Free Lunch & Drinks