Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa

Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa Employee Reviews

Malaysia29 reviews

The place can gain more experience

The place can learn more, always give motivation to staff, always provide training to staff to improve their self. Support staff all the times. Motivated place.

Pros

Meals free, some staff benefits are good

Cons

Health talk, personal guide

I personally passion about my career in SRHS

Seniority is the worse thing that make us feel nothing there. It's all conquer by a grp of ppl. Very poor management who don't really care about their employees.

Cons

Politics, gossip monger's, favoritism, no career enhancement

teamwork n hectic work environment to compete with others

excellent teamwork n work experience gained.benefit given such as accommodation, transportation, panel doctor, own hospital , uniform an meals given to staff

productive and enhance the development of the staff

Guides and helps to improve and develop the career path for staff. Provides good healthy free meal for staff. Encourage to show staff full potential.

where I learned a lot in the field of hospitality

a company that I love and have a lot of interest in, and never forget the same staff who struggled a lot in the field of work and by teaching one another the sense of brotherhood, a very comfortable and peaceful atmosphere. and

Was good

When I was doing work with sunway resort hotel as a partimer that time I feel better with my team. I really never forget this nostalgia in my life....

Cons

I’m doing 16hours work in a day

Productive and fun workplace

It' was a nice place to work with. All the staff are very friendly and helpfull. Very comfortable place to work with. Always serving good food to the staff. And always treat the staff like family.

I enjoy worked in sunway .

I love my ex-job in Sunway, because no day is ever the same. Each day I am presented with new challenges and situations, which really helps me to stay focused and interested. I also enjoy being able to be as creative as I can.

Nice view and environment

- negotiate schedule - nice hospitality for the stuff - be able to talk with everyone from department - friendly environment - communication goes well with everyone

Pros

free food

Cons

need parking for staff

Budget cuts are implemented every year

When I first started working here in November 2016, everything was well managed. There were enough staff to handle every task that needed to be done in a hotel. During my time working here, two new CEOs were appointed because our founder need someone that will bring more money to the company without thinking the well-being of their employees.

Pros

Free meal, free uniform, medical insurance

Cons

Low paying salary

Experience In Sunway Resort Hotel& Spa

Working in Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa , improve my communication skill which I'm able to speak with outsider very confidently especially with the guest from Middle East. It was great experience .

Pros

Free lunch, medical, insurance

Cons

Short break, shift changes

Sunway lagoon is a fun water world beside the hotel. Sunway pyramid shopping mall and Sunway medical Center is attached beside the hotel.

Sunway Resort hotel and spa is the best destination for fun and spend holidays. Sunway city has been seen as a devloped and best for its hospilaty . All of the sunway staffs are friendly and hard working. Many events can be organize , hotel has a Pyramid convention center and big ballroom. The best hotel along Malayasia.

Pros

Free lunch, medical checkup annually n full entertainment

I truely love my job as in service industry but the management should improve by supporting the staff and motivating the staff.

My Job is basically to engage with guest, fulfill their needs and most important to get feedback about overall. I learned a lot in this company, in terms of interpersonal skill, telephone etiquette, be a lobby ambassador, how to approach guest while guest in upset and how to make them calm. Arranging transportation for local and oversea, update on airlines information's, arranging tours. The management should improve more on staff caring.The management should motivate us not demotivating. The management always has double standard. Workplace culture is all about achieve our goals which set by the management. I willing to have hardest part of the job rather than have conflict at the environment. So far I don't have that hardest part. The most enjoyable part is spending quality time with guest and give them a memorable experience.

Pros

free lunch at cafeteria

Cons

management should improve more on staff caring.

Fun workplace

Its fun because we can learn how to serve well in banquet especially it is improve ourselves how to communicate with many type of customers. We also learn how to be well in hotel management without take a hotel course hotel course. So for me waitress is the best job because we can get many experience and knowledge about Hotel management. Thanks you🤗.

Good Learning Experience & Exciting New Projects

The working environment is incredible, everyone gets along fantastically. Have developed some wonderful friendships. My superior management is extremely understanding and works around everyones availabilities.

Good workind environment

Everything was good and fun work with this company,learning check in check out procedure,service recovery style,encounters fussy guest,engagement with guest

Cons

Salary still using service point

Hard Work get paid

The hotel is the very good place to learn The management still needs some training as the supervisor is still new when I joined here. The culture is a bit uncomfortable as there are many boys instead of girls.

Fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace... great to learn experience and knowlage... very good eviroment and friendly staff... benefit is the best... food for staff is also nice...

hardworking and punctual.

I am hardworking and willing to work overtime. I also have a good teamwork with fellow worker. I always early to work to settle stuff. I able to work alone and independent when working.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long houra

Rich experience

My first stage where I gained a lot of first-hand experiences with numerous guests. I learned about the importance of offering a genuine service from the heart. The hotel has succeeded in creating a very enjoyable environment for associates.

Pros

Free lunches, Positive environment

Cons

Low remuneration

Fun and Exciting Work Environment

Everyday is exciting day as my job involves mostly human interactions and coordination with other departments in Hotel. Different city has different working culture and mentality, hence its very interesting to get to know such culture and to blend into such environment. Every challenge that i faced are converted into knowledge and added into experience as it excites me to learn more. Working has always been fun for me as it depends on how you perceive your work and your colleague. The learning process is limitless as i get to learn from my guests, colleagues, subordinates and superiors.

Pros

Oc, Laundry, Parking, Duty Meals, Staff Rate

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa in popular locations

• Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?