SUSHI KIN SDN BHD

SUSHI KIN SDN BHD Employee Reviews

Malaysia133 reviews
The job was kind of tiring and very competitive. Always have a problem with manpower, almost everyday they have not enough staff to operate the restaurant. Lacking of manpower lead to a stressful and tiring environment. The manager and colleagues were very friendly and lively. Even after a tiring day, they will invite you for some fun thus the stress you have will be gone.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, free lunch, flexible schedule if manpower is enough.
Cons
Stressful and tiring
Perform routine food preparation duties to assist chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers. Unsure quality and stability products by following the sop and food safety policy.
Service crew members prepare and serve food, process customer payments, and provide customer service. Restaurants primarily hire service crew members to work full- and part-time hours during all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
dont save your record if do not work more than 3 months
A very nice workplace to learn and gain more experience in the food and beverages industry. i learned how to manage the kitchen during peak hours, counting stock availability and many more. i also learned how to be a good cashier with a good manner. Basically, the hardest part of the job is during the peak hour time but the teamwork among staff is very good and i manage to perform well during working.
Pros
staff meal provided
Cons
short breaks
A great company with dedicated team and fantastic senior managerial team with the best support. The company always reset their goals and strive the best way to improve day after day
Best company with management. always taking care staff. Get learning from senior staff. Enjoy working place with friendly staff. got bonus every year. Salary increase every year.
the working environment was so fun and cherish. eventhough we are quite busy during weekends, but we still can get our job done easily without any stress.
The work is fast paced, especially during peak hours. Job may vary, as there are several stations in the shop. The managers can be very supportive, and the workers can be helpful as well.
Bad management, no OT for salary 2k & above, but still need to OT(FOC). Hostel only provided for certain outlet. Low basic salary not equal with work load. Managet = cleaner, dishwasher, service, customer servise, securty guard & kuli batak.
Fun experience, cooking skills can be knowledge. Learn how to serve the customers properly. Fun working with the colleague. Learn to manage the restaurant as a manager.
work is a great job for a great group of people and working together to make every order that our customers ask for. at least because we are a good group
That job improved my communication skills as you have to communicate with customers constantly. It also had a great working environment as the work colleagues and managers were fun to work with.
As a service crew, working in the restaurant has taught me so much in communicating with customers and applying problem solving skills regarding customers' feedback. I have learnt much on working in a team and cooperate during busy operation hours. The managers and senior staffs are helpful in guiding new staffs
The bonding in shushi king’s restaurant are really strong and they dont have any issues such as biased issue and so on. I like working at sushi king so much but due to my transportation problem and safety i need to find another job where near to lrt station such as klcc or kl central. Im also a student so i dont think that i can commit in work while im studying.
Nice enviroment to work. Every monday to friday they have happy hour where people would come during those times. Morning till afternoon usually not busy at all execpt during the night and public holiday. And i really enjoyed working there
Pros
Staff meals, 1 hour breaks, and other benefits
Cons
Nothing cons about working at sushi king
I love the colleagues which always understand me, help me when in needed. Tolerance with each other. Supportive so much. Love to all staffs at sushi king.
Pros
Love the friendship of the workers theres
Cons
A little bit disappointed with certain staff
I have no F & B background hence being here, everyone had given me the best opportunity to better myself in areas I am weak at, provide constant training and always on top of their Sop's. However, the salary given is not quite encouraging.
Salary for part time are quite high compare to others company.. they pay RM7 per hour.. and the ambiance are also good.. you can try another culture of cuisine and their greetings.. it was amazing
best sushi for sushi lovers i really enjoyed my time to eat sushi there you should try their sushi it's delicious and tasty. The foods are wonderful but with limited variety of sushi
Increase your salary minimum rm1300,everything is okay except management,salary. 2 years work in this company nothing i got. Manager only think his/her work only never think about staff.
i get good team crew while im work at here . ♥️ nice salary for part time crew
. i hope i can work back at sushi king aeon bukit mertajam . The reason i resign before this is because i go to practical . I am student pharmacy . I work at sushi king as part time job .