SUSHI KIN SDN BHD

SUSHI KIN SDN BHD Employee Reviews

Malaysia146 reviews

Good workplace but underpaid salary

I enjoy working there but salary increment was really really bad. Not match with my position that time. But the working culture is good. A place to learn everything but not a place to stay longer for career advancement and better salary. Thanks for experience taught.

Pros

Stable company

Cons

Less benefit, low salary

Good working environment and professional management

Really love working there as the staff are really supportive and the management also did a good job at taking care of employees well-being. As a waitress it is fun learning during training, the staff give head ups of the menus and how to use their tablet ordering system made from the customer. Normally during weekdays the situation at the restaurant is quite relaxed, but at night strating 7 pm the customers started to increasing which made us the staff have to really be quick and efficient. Although it was tiring but it is fun.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Fun workplace, nice coworkers, low salary

I was a part timer there. The coworkers are all nice and helpful but it was quite hectic, like any other F&B branch. They also provide us training. However, the pay is quite low and it has a lot of work need to be done.

Fun

Need to improve the upper management and employee welfare. Outlet is busy since it is located in a hot spot area. Guidelines and SOP are well written and easy to understand

Fast paced and stressful place

I like what I do but the salary is too low. I want to work less days. The company don't want to give me more hours. I'm looking for another job where I can work more hours. I enjoy working but not for fast paced place.

Best environment

Best environment with friends and others company can't give u same benefit with sushi king. But for salary not enough . Can gain experience with this company .

Growth Opportunity

This company give us great chance to growth to the next level. All training provided from basic to advance learning, for fresh grad (Diploma and above) who want to gain F&B managing experience, you are most welcome. and ofcourse, you need to have sense to sacrifice your time for public holiday, non office hours shift, full shift (if required in certain situation).

Pros

Uniform, Hostel, Staff Meal, Training.

Cons

overload ad hoc job

Friendly Workplace

During my part-time job experience, it was a fun experience. The managers were friendly and my co-workers were very welcoming. Overall a good and healthy environment to work in.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

1 hour break

it’s okay

overall just so so. very tiring on promotion seasons when understaffed. cannot sit during your shift. it’s an okay experience for students to part time.

New experience with work culture and very productive.

Had fun working with coworkers and managers very helpful to the new staff, very friendly and willing to guide. Although the hours quite long in a day but worth the pay you'd received. Good luck!

Pros

free staff meals, flexible breaks.

Cons

healthcare.

Work as part timer, good salary compared to other f&b stores, for part time shift 5-8hours/day, great staff and management, delicious staff meal, shift start early as 10am and closing till 11pm for my outlet, part time overtime rate are paid very high, competitive and good learning experience

Pros

Staff meal, Ot, great staff, good guidance

Cons

Fatigue

Excellent place to work for interns in culinary/food industry

worked as an intern, had the best experience. the manager & management are amazing. as an intern i was paid rm600 but the management encourage to work more to gain more. although tiring but it was the best place to gain a lot of information. practice great hygiene, SOP & serve well for customers. it truly feels like working in Japan where people are very discipline.

Pros

free lunch, Ot

Cons

shorts breaks

Fast paced

Too many people, too long in the company. Culture set by the company is great but no one follows. Salary and compensation very poor comparing the risk employees take being a restaurant like sharp items, hot oil, water, etc

High-paced workplace during peak hour

...depending on which outlet you applied. It can be even more stressful if outlet is not enough staff. However, it is a good start for those who want to try working in F&B.

Tiring but fun.

The job was kind of tiring and very competitive. Always have a problem with manpower, almost everyday they have not enough staff to operate the restaurant. Lacking of manpower lead to a stressful and tiring environment. The manager and colleagues were very friendly and lively. Even after a tiring day, they will invite you for some fun thus the stress you have will be gone.

Pros

Friendly colleagues, free lunch, flexible schedule if manpower is enough.

Cons

Stressful and tiring

A fast-paced work

Service crew members prepare and serve food, process customer payments, and provide customer service. Restaurants primarily hire service crew members to work full- and part-time hours during all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

dont save your record if do not work more than 3 months

productive and fun workplace

A very nice workplace to learn and gain more experience in the food and beverages industry. i learned how to manage the kitchen during peak hours, counting stock availability and many more. i also learned how to be a good cashier with a good manner. Basically, the hardest part of the job is during the peak hour time but the teamwork among staff is very good and i manage to perform well during working.

Pros

staff meal provided

Cons

short breaks

Very Progressive

A great company with dedicated team and fantastic senior managerial team with the best support. The company always reset their goals and strive the best way to improve day after day

Have bonus and get voucher from company

Best company with management. always taking care staff. Get learning from senior staff. Enjoy working place with friendly staff. got bonus every year. Salary increase every year.

fun workplace

the working environment was so fun and cherish. eventhough we are quite busy during weekends, but we still can get our job done easily without any stress.

Fast paced work

The work is fast paced, especially during peak hours. Job may vary, as there are several stations in the shop. The managers can be very supportive, and the workers can be helpful as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUSHI KIN SDN BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about SUSHI KIN SDN BHD in popular locations

• SUSHI KIN SDN BHD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?