Swang Chai chuan Sdn Bhd

Swang Chai chuan Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

worst management all staff very cheerful enjoy the surrounding but it worst when became to management learned from my supervisor. there' also bad lock to solve
Worst ever company, overload work, small salary, worst company ever, never care abt own workers, only think about sales. Toxic environment workplace. Dont work here. Too many turnover workers every month.
Pros
Leave
Cons
Worst overload work
- Business hours mon-sat (half day till 1pm) -learned how to do work fast with minimum error -need to learnt fast about the job -management okay, treated employees great. good environment for beginner to learnt new things with system -the hardest is to learnt how to make bank reconcilition, since myself not acoounting based. -enjoyable part about this company is they gathering, asking what make employees dissatified.
Pros
Good company for beginners
Cons
no healthcare benefit, just panel clinic
Every morning, I wiill meet wiith boss to discuss about maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales. After meeting,I go to sell our poducts and services to our customers and find new customer to make a new account for them. Besides, I try to increase sales and achieve for my target everyday. After work,i need to prepare and submit daily sales reports to management. What I learned is how to products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers .Next,maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. The hardest part of the ojb is when everything feels like the highest priority. The most enjoyable part of the job when me and my friend achieve our target and also meeting different kinds of clients everyday.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Healthcare