Swift Integrated Logistics Sdn Bhd

Swift Integrated Logistics Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia7 reviews

Fair environment with good people surrounding. Management are tolerance and happy working. The most enjoyable part company gathering. We are celebrate for all culture.

Management issue

I need to move because of currently the trip not very good for my monthly commitment, As a truck driver, our salary depend on trip. That why I need new job.

Pros

Medical

Cons

Working Hours 6.30 am until 3.00 am almost every day.

Productive and good teamwork

Good teamwork, stress management, good in operation management, critical thinking, problem solving skills, decision making , multitasking, leading and thinking outside of the box and passion.

Productive Office

- I have one experience in Group Strategic Communications Department Swift Integrated logistics Sdn Bhd. - I have learn doing how to organised event

Cons

short breaks

Working life at Swift Integrated Logistics Sdn Bhd

I am from from a Finance background for the past twenty seven year Then I was given an opportunity to move to the procurement department Though apprehensive at first, I took the challenge and really enjoyed myself in this line of duty My duties were as below Drafted the Limits of Authority Manual for to establish a sound framework of authority and accountability Team Lead conducting Compliance review exercise for detecting any non compliance of Procurement procedures and approved Limits of Authority Instituted metrics using MS Excel to document cost savings achieved Managed maintenance of master record and vendor profile and pricing table of procurement Prepared user training instructions as an instructional how to guide for manual purchase requisitions Drafted Standard Operating Procedures process improvements for Tendering and Procurement activities and constantly striving for more effective improved processes Conducted inhouse Road Shows on Procurement processes to educate company personnel. Solved suppliers’ outstanding invoices to liase and assist Accounts Department to make payments However, when the new company took over our company I was transferred back to Finance for the past four months as I have Finance qualifications Degree in Finance But I enjoyed doing the purchasing and procurement duties and also onsite inspections This exposure has given me great experience in handling indirect purchasing/procurement functions My preference for job employment is doing administrative and purchasing and procurement thus I am actively pursuing for jobs in -

Pros

normal basic benefits

Cons

no frills and thrills

Best place

I'm working for more than 2 years. Formerly known as misc integrated logistics s/b I'm coordinate inbound & outbound shipment everyday I also prepared invoice for customer There have a lot of friend and the environment was very good I have to drive 1 hour everyday to workplace

Pros

Increment and bonus

Cons

Far from home and no break on weekend

good work life balance

Good place to work and with a good working environment. Provide opportunity for work rotation for manager and below. Staff are dedicated and team work is part of daily life in the company

Jobs at Swift Integrated Logistics Sdn Bhd