Synthomer Sdn Bhd

Synthomer Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

*if u hardwork u can achive your target, *job cultute is good,friend ship *benefit medical is good from employee to family company support *time with family very good
The employees are very cooperative and helpful. They are very kind to share their knowledge and experience in order to make the workplace better and safety. I have learned a lot from them.
Quite alot of firefighting work but company encourage work life balance. Some time collige will give some trouble on the work, but we still can be good friend after work. Some time will have some challenging issue happen, but we still can resolve it by our team work.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Our department difficult to get promote
Working at synthomer have 2shift,day and night.2day and 2night then offday 4day.i have many learn at synthomer about process chemical.my senior much give me knowledge and teach for work.
Great co-workers & helpful supervisors. Plenty of resources to be used, with people with vast experience available to help and guide me. Facilities and employee benefits are good.
good technical management the working culture excellent a lot things had learned, Self efficiency and efficient development English Communication at Workplace
Pros
a lot benefits for worker & family
Cons
management not sensitive with worker
Good place/company to learn about chemical industry,engineering work & project management.Good management in company business growth.The hardest part of the job is to be a multitask employee & the enjoyable part of the job is to get recognition from employer for our successful completed task.
Pros
Quantity of Annual leave.
Cons
Business travelling allowance for staff level.
Highly established company that employees oriented, focus on the company's goals and give important to employee career growth. Mixed culture of American.
Pros
Birthday party, annual dinner, department dinner, department outing
Cons
too many restriction
eight to five, Monday to Friday. Learned to optimized the resources and maximized the production. Working with controlled budget to get the good profit margin. liaised with government agencies in order to ensure the regulation compliance are followed and comply.
Pros
good bosses and good working environment
Cons
facing heavy traffic everyday when coming to work or going home
i'm looking for better opportunities and enhancing my skill set.need more knowledge and experience.Professional advancement and good future
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare, medical card
5 days working (mon to fri) Its a UK based company dealing with Synthetic latex. Good working enviroment 22 days annual leave benefit
Pros
Telephone Allowances and Safety Bonus