Synthomer

Synthomer Employee Reviews in Kluang

Kluang7 reviews

Challenging and Excited job

Quite alot of firefighting work but company encourage work life balance. Some time collige will give some trouble on the work, but we still can be good friend after work. Some time will have some challenging issue happen, but we still can resolve it by our team work.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Our department difficult to get promote

Productive and Knowledgeable

The employees are very cooperative and helpful. They are very kind to share their knowledge and experience in order to make the workplace better and safety. I have learned a lot from them.

Good working place

Great co-workers & helpful supervisors. Plenty of resources to be used, with people with vast experience available to help and guide me. Facilities and employee benefits are good.

Productive & friendly employees.

Good place/company to learn about chemical industry,engineering work & project management.Good management in company business growth.The hardest part of the job is to be a multitask employee & the enjoyable part of the job is to get recognition from employer for our successful completed task.

Pros

Quantity of Annual leave.

Cons

Business travelling allowance for staff level.

Productive and innovative workplace with utmost importance given to safety of every worker

Synthomer is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Acrylic and Vinyl emulsions polymers, speciality polymers and Styrene-Butadiene and Acrylonitrile-Butadiene latex. Synthomer is the market leaders in many market segments including coatings, construction, technical textiles, paper and synthetic latex gloves. As an industrial trainee at Natural Rubber (NR) Division, I gained knowledge on intermediate processes involving natural rubber. My pivotal role as an industrial trainee in Synthomer was to equip myself with knowledge and learning mainly on process control, a procedure that covers all manufacturing processes of Revultex, compounds, evaporator, chemical dispersion and chemical solutions in NR Production Plant. Apart from that, since vulcanization alone is not sufficient, I was able to observe and learn the compounding processes of fresh latex which is essential in order to improve an elastomer's physical strength and some needed characteristics. As one of the fundamental elements of the company's mission, sustainability has always been a focal point on the path towards success. On that note, I had the privilege of handling risk assessment matrix once in every month. This procedure was not only useful to define the level of risk by considering the category of probability or likelihood against the category of consequence severity, it also aided me in acquiring knowledge on standard operating procedure (SOP) for every major process carried out in the plant. This internship also assisted me in polishing my soft skills notably my presentation skills. I presented on safety -

Pros

Healthcare

Internship in this company

I undergo my internship in this company for 3 months. All the seniors and colleagues treat me well and patient. I also got invited for the company annual dinner as a practical student. Regarding the job scope that I have done, it definitely help me to suit myself faster and better in my future job. I am enjoyed working with them.

productive and fun workplace

i'm looking for better opportunities and enhancing my skill set.need more knowledge and experience.Professional advancement and good future

Pros

free lunches

Cons

healthcare, medical card

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synthomer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits