Synthomer

Malaysia16 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Challenging and Excited job

Quite alot of firefighting work but company encourage work life balance. Some time collige will give some trouble on the work, but we still can be good friend after work. Some time will have some challenging issue happen, but we still can resolve it by our team work.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Our department difficult to get promote

Good for management

Working at synthomer have 2shift,day and night.2day and 2night then offday 4day.i have many learn at synthomer about process chemical.my senior much give me knowledge and teach for work.

Internship in this company

I undergo my internship in this company for 3 months. All the seniors and colleagues treat me well and patient. I also got invited for the company annual dinner as a practical student. Regarding the job scope that I have done, it definitely help me to suit myself faster and better in my future job. I am enjoyed working with them.

Interesting job with friendly enviroment

5 days working (mon to fri) Its a UK based company dealing with Synthetic latex. Good working enviroment 22 days annual leave benefit

Pros

Telephone Allowances and Safety Bonus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synthomer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Synthomer Reviews by Location

Learn about Synthomer in popular locations

• Synthomer