TechnipFMC

TechnipFMC Employee Reviews for Piping Designer

Piping Designer6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews
Nice work place
I enjoyed working in Technip, during my work time there they have
free snacks & fruits every afternoon. My co-workers is as nice as your friend even we didn't know each other. I've learned more about my work there, some of my co-workers helped me to understand the rules & systems of each every department even it's hard I can easily adopt the environment even they transfer me to another projects.
Friendly environment to work.
All the colleagues are very friendly in nature. Sharing of knowledge among all the disciplines. Recruitment policy very good and fast.
productive and good location
good and fun to work any company...can create more experience..good comuniti ...enjoy to working..good benefit activiti
sport
the most enjoyable part is a flexi time.i can manage my time.. work and personal.
fun to work with those smart people i know,
also have supportive colleague. company is great when in terms of compensation. and give their employee the bests experience not only in work but also in social activities towards the community.
Immersing experience, multicultural environment
Co-workers are great and fun to work with. Hardest part of the job would be to ensure that the quality of service is always top notch
working recently in Petroleum company
My ability to produce innovative and effective controlling, work as a team player, and meet deadlines, together with my attention to detail, have contributed to my successes in engineering.
I am a hard worker and certainly deliver. I am able to work under great pressure. I am confident that I will be of a great benefit to your organization.