TechnipFMC

TechnipFMC Employee Reviews for Piping Designer

Piping Designer6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews
I enjoyed working in Technip, during my work time there they have
free snacks & fruits every afternoon. My co-workers is as nice as your friend even we didn't know each other. I've learned more about my work there, some of my co-workers helped me to understand the rules & systems of each every department even it's hard I can easily adopt the environment even they transfer me to another projects.
All the colleagues are very friendly in nature. Sharing of knowledge among all the disciplines. Recruitment policy very good and fast.
good and fun to work any company...can create more experience..good comuniti ...enjoy to working..good benefit activiti
sport
fun to work with those smart people i know,
also have supportive colleague. company is great when in terms of compensation. and give their employee the bests experience not only in work but also in social activities towards the community.
Co-workers are great and fun to work with. Hardest part of the job would be to ensure that the quality of service is always top notch
My ability to produce innovative and effective controlling, work as a team player, and meet deadlines, together with my attention to detail, have contributed to my successes in engineering.
I am a hard worker and certainly deliver. I am able to work under great pressure. I am confident that I will be of a great benefit to your organization.