TechnipFMC

TechnipFMC Management reviews

Malaysia122 reviews
Best support from the team to resolve any outcome facing during working hour and after. Never compromise with quality and safety, the management gives full support for career development.
Pros
Accommodation provided
Team works are good, helping each others through I' m a contract staff. Happy to work under Technip FMC. Management and Superior are willingly to guide and assist when needed
a work environment that is culturally and culturally diverse. Can learn teamwork and work management. An excellent part of the job management requirements. The most challenging task is to improve and complete the workload that is outstanding by the other team. Last but not least is being able to get the job done and get a good reward.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare and short break
In overall, working in Technip is quite interesting, however, one will experience shocking mangement style change once the unit you are working under undergoing a leader change. Worse is you have an expatriate leader who does not under Malaysian culture and start imposing his value onto its subordinates who are mainly malaysian. A good and understanding leader will always motivates the staff to work hard with creativity contributing to the unit's success. A bad leader on the opposite will demotivate the staff and creating emotional tension working against success.
Pros
Flexibility, muticultural and diversity. Recent salary and health benefit.
Cons
Management of some units that a people eccentric.
TechnipFMC is a good company to work for. However, the management should treat the employee fairly and not being biased.
Opportunity to go overseas should be given fairly to all employees and not only favourite staff.
Pros
A lot of benefit, flexible working environment
Cons
Competition is very high. Only certain people get opportunity to go overseas, work in interesting project
Technip is an international company which a lot of different races and nationality work together.

MOst of the staff are nice because they willing to help each other.

Satisfied benefits even for contract staff.

Technip organized a lot of events for their staff such as Volleyball tournament, Badminton Tournament, Sports Day, charity events and many more
Pros
Work with different people around the world
Cons
A lot of expatriates leading the management
The good things
-Great benefits - Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Employees are well taken care - Good medical benefits with dental -
Benefits
Cons
Long work hours
A fun place to work and enjoying the work so much with caring people and good management. A high paid overtime and free lunch provided. Management and employers take a good care of their employees. Intern (trainee) also get half of the benefits provided
Pros
Many benefits
Have a great culture and beliefs.
Great commitment in insure the sustainability of safety, health and management.
Full of knowledge by day to day basis because you will learn new thing everyday
Pros
meal allowance, staff parking
I started to work with Technip as a Proposal Secretary and during my first 4 years, I learnt about Engineering Services proposal coordination works, basic costing and was the focal point for Client & discipline for any proposal related matters. In 2012, I had a change of position and became a Secretary to Chief Operating Officer, Onshore Offshore Asia Pacific. It was a total new experience to me with the daily management of calendar, meetings arrangement, corporate profiles, tight business datelines and slides presentation for any upcoming Corporate meetings.
Both my experiences in Technip have made me understand how a Company operates and it makes me realize that every single contribution be it a small or big one, would give an impact to an organization.

The challenge i faced during my time in Technip was the short and tight dateline be it in a Proposal section or the COO's office and everything was going ahead in a very fast manner.
Pros
Flexibility
Work was enjoyable as the atmosphere created was family. There was always updates on the IT for the latest issues. Management was very open and opportunities were given to improve oneself.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks.
- 12 hours working period include with travelling
- Gain knowledge as client.

- supportive management
- To educate people.
- gain communication among all colleagues.
Pros
welfare
Cons
project demand
this company inculcate self dependent environment work culture whereby all staff should used their strong potential in order to complete the task given, quality and safety is the upmost matter consent and the management had open mind as long it within company policies .
Pros
have the opportunity to work in order country as it has worldwide branches
Cons
less work life balance
weakness and corruption HR system
they didn't pay regular rate and push you to cover corruption system to earn money

recurrment manager in technip malaysia ans his team with support by construction manager in there make this environment
I am a Camp monitor (contract basis) and task is to monitor all the operation in the labours camp. We work in a team of 5 members. I have learned many things about team work. This is my first experience in Camp Management and it was not a hard task as i had a great team and management to guide me through to complete all the task. We work smart and play harder. Facility such as pool table,
dart, table tennis and etc is provided for staffs to enjoy and relax during non working hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is i get to learn a lot of things in Camp Management without being afraid to ask because everyone is team oriented. Challenges in this job is to constantly monitor and advise service providers/Camp Manager to complete their task within the stipulated time given. The company also provides a good healthcare for the employee.
Pros
Food is provided with no charges
Cons
Location of working place is far away from any town
Overall, Technip has been the best place I’ve worked. While probably not ideal for everyone, working in flexible hours has been the best for me. I’m more productive when in an office, time otherwise spent commuting is added back to my day, I have more flexibility in my schedule, etc. It’s mutually beneficial to employee and employer on several levels. I miss (some of) the personal interactions with coworkers you would get in an office, but the pros outweigh the cons here.
Pros
time management, can stay a bit far from office.
Cons
Technip Malaysia is a very Good place to work. You grow in your career to the best. Senior Staff and management are very good. You will be given every chance to improve.
i love working at that company especially the benefits and the management.

good environment and a good place to learn a lot.

culture is a bit more to a socialize
Pros
good company
Cons
bad vibes
Work and life balance is encouraged to all employees to be engaged in extra curricular activities. In terms of project management, there is much to be improved in communication, project scheduling, lesson learned implementation, and work delegation. Not much opportunities are given for expats to advance the career ladder.
1. Nice to work if assigned under good leader.
Management need to see and take care of locals welfare.
3. Enjoy the operations and installation point of works
Pros
Work life balance ok
Cons
huge gap between local and expat salary
Good Place to work. Office Location is good. All amenities (like residence, shops) are nearby.
Talented people to work with.

Good Management