TechnipFMC

TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

Malaysia122 reviews
fun
overall work with technip is very good. Have a good life balance,4day work and 3 day rest.Now i just want to take new experience and to get more salary to cover my living cost
Good experience, very helpful colleague
The good things
-Great benefits - Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Employees are well taken care - Good medical benefits with dental -
Benefits
Cons
Long work hours
Productive and proactive workplace
A fun place to work and enjoying the work so much with caring people and good management. A high paid overtime and free lunch provided. Management and employers take a good care of their employees. Intern (trainee) also get half of the benefits provided
Pros
Many benefits
good
good company to work for. I enjoyed working here and it was my longest span in any company. There has been some turmoil off-late due to merger between Technip & FMC Technologies but that has not much altered the working style at engineering level
The most enjoyable of the job
The company has very nice family bonding and the working hour very flexible which is the time to scan in 8am, 8.30am or 9am. Free entry of Tanjung puteri Golf Resort Pasir Gudang.
Pros
RM150 Lunch Card
Good
Good for short term employment.Benefit is good but work life balance are not so good.Need to work on extra day. Great things is can learn a new job ,colleague are nice
Excellent Company
Have a great culture and beliefs.
Great commitment in insure the sustainability of safety, health and management.

Full of knowledge by day to day basis because you will learn new thing everyday
Pros
meal allowance, staff parking
Good company
This is good company with multi national working together. Company follow their company standard and implemented well to their employee. This is one good company can refer to other professional engineer.
Technip
I started to work with Technip as a Proposal Secretary and during my first 4 years, I learnt about Engineering Services proposal coordination works, basic costing and was the focal point for Client & discipline for any proposal related matters. In 2012, I had a change of position and became a Secretary to Chief Operating Officer, Onshore Offshore Asia Pacific. It was a total new experience to me with the daily management of calendar, meetings arrangement, corporate profiles, tight business datelines and slides presentation for any upcoming Corporate meetings.
Both my experiences in Technip have made me understand how a Company operates and it makes me realize that every single contribution be it a small or big one, would give an impact to an organization.

The challenge i faced during my time in Technip was the short and tight dateline be it in a Proposal section or the COO's office and everything was going ahead in a very fast manner.
Pros
Flexibility
Really good team work introduce
What I learnt during my 6 months of internship, my team which consist several senior engineer really generous on giving information to me in any engineering services provided. This company also has a really good connection between higher level engineer (Principal Engineer) and my team as they keep changing any new idea and strategy to achieve goals.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Facilities (Parking for Employees)
Productive and fun place with billard table.
Work was enjoyable as the atmosphere created was family. There was always updates on the IT for the latest issues. Management was very open and opportunities were given to improve oneself.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks.
Promoted to positions of increased responsibility given strong people and project management skills.
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record obuilding relationships, managing events project. Adaptable and transformational personal with an ability to work independently, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Excitement, fun great exposure
1. Workplace are good and the Company applied for flexible working hours.
2. Medical benefits are superb and dependents are also within coverage.

3. During the critical / stressful time, the colleague are working together and works as a team in order to achieve the target.

4. Be part / involved in department Team Building.

5. Been Expose / learn to a new thing as education of daily basis job needed.
Good company to working
TechnipFMC is a big company in industry oil and gas.I am working in TechnipFMC since 2012 and now still present. Have many employees with a good experience in oil and gas.
its ok
- 12 hours working period include with travelling
- Gain knowledge as client.

- supportive management

- To educate people.

- gain communication among all colleagues.
Pros
welfare
Cons
project demand
- Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and provide weekly badminton training on outside company.
- 5 days working day

- Multi task job, have a chance to improve our skills individual and knowledge's.

- Lack of working pressure, cooperation and team spirit
Pros
Subsidies meals, good environment and clean
Cons
Short breaks
Fun
It is a good place to work and build up expertise and good in career growth for Oil&Gas Engineering consultant expert.

Workplace is very good and conducive.
productive workplace
my first workplace after i finished my study. develop my knowledge in manufacturing. strict rule that made me to be more disciplined. improve my experience in conducting machines.
Great working environment, fun and challenging project
During my employment with Technip is a great opportunity for me specially that I am working with a very challenging project as a Senior Electrical Designer. The working environment is very comfortable although my employment is only on a contractual basis while working with a multinational project team. I was able to share my experience which is applicable to the project and able to gain additional knowledge since it's my first time to work on a Floating LNG FPSO vessel.
Pros
Good salary package
Cons
Contractual basis
one of the biggest key player in world's energy industry company that believe their people are the key of the company succesful.
this company inculcate self dependent environment work culture whereby all staff should used their strong potential in order to complete the task given, quality and safety is the upmost matter consent and the management had open mind as long it within company policies .
Pros
have the opportunity to work in order country as it has worldwide branches
Cons
less work life balance
Good enhancement for future career
Working 4 days/ weeks
Have good teamwork environment

Have good benefit for family and me

Good enhancement for future career

The most enjoyable place to work
Pros
Meal allowance, transport allowance
Cons
Required shift