TechnipFMC

TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

Malaysia122 reviews
fun
overall work with technip is very good. Have a good life balance,4day work and 3 day rest.Now i just want to take new experience and to get more salary to cover my living cost
5 Star Company
I'm happy work at this company, this company give me experience for work and I get more knowledge about oil and gas.I can work smart after this and I use all my knowledge to help another company.
Pros
best place to work
Cons
get more experience
Good Place to work
Good Place to work. Office Location is good. All amenities (like residence, shops) are nearby.
Talented people to work with.

Good Management

Good Workplace

Good Security
Good company
Good salary conditions and allowances.
Nice working environment especially with local people.

Convenient location in Kuala Lumpur and proximity to the airport.
A great place to work
One of the best place that I have worked for. Good work life balance and great work culture.
A lot to learn from many experts around me.

It can be quite challenging some days, but a very supportive staff made it possible to sail through easily.
Pros
Good benefits
more gain both employee and company
More productive by sharing of knowlege both employee and company.safety first the priority principles and quality after quantity.working environment is smooth by following does and don't.about culture just respect and everything is good.
Pros
food allowance
Cons
Good environment with established company
A lot of experience gained as a trainee.
Big support from seniors.

Involved in company activity such as technical course.

Given opportunity to do works related to my course.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Limited access to related facilities(hassle when it is needed)
Nice company
Nice professional company very good

Work culture was conducive and good positive work environment

More professional in problem approach even though we were far away from office in India all support was rendered by them

Timely settlement and timely pay masters
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TechnipFMC?
Good company
Well known international oil and gas company in the industry. High standard of work quality, safety awareness, all employee is well trained and able to handle assignment independently.
HR Benefit is not well establish and most of employee benefit is not well taken care.
Very challenging and awesome experience in oil and gas
Most challenging job with the company. One of the largest and most admired Wellhead Company around the world. Experiences in leading a team, work independently, self service skill in trouble shooting and environment. Most hardest part in Wellhead Installation is running in 16" Submudline hanger.
Good Safety culture
Company with strong safety and quality culture. Always encourage employee to comply to destination Zero and Impact Quality mindset.
Company with good financial background and management.
Professional workplace and environment
Technip is a very professional workplace and environment to work in. Good place to work and for career advancement. Also provide good work life balance.
Good Training Facility
A lot of Quality and Safety Moments

Oil & Gas Subsea Equipments Product Knowledge

Continous Improvement Management

Hardworking Workplace Culture with lean manufacturing principles.

Too many defects due to incompetent new staffs

Supportive management.
Pros
Good Compensation & Benefits
Cons
No proper career growth plan
Awesome work environement,
A day at work at Technip is wonderful. Employees are friendly and helpful. The management is also efficient and easy going. The culture is just amazing without any unnecessary politics or gossip. The hardest part of the job was actually to leave the job. Every aspect of the job is enjoyable. Overall, my training in Technip was a worth wile experience as it prepared me for my future career, contributed significantly to my professional development, enhanced my practical knowledge and skills in performing bussiness tasks and offered me the opportunity to apply my academic undertakings to actual work environment.
Pros
Subsidized food prices at the cafe for employess, break room is awesome.
Productive, good learning phase handling bigger projects with lot of experience
Flexible work environment with task force oriented for projects which ensures close co-ordination within the team and mutual understanding for timely and correct execution of the projects.
Nice environment
Did not get any chance to learn new things during busy schedule and shorted employee. Enjoy work place with a good conduct from the Senior Draughters.
A good office environment
1. Typical 8 hours of work a day is common in Malaysia.
2. Technip is a company suitable for fresh graduates, I would classified as good learning ground for anybody.

3. Overall management is good but will be great if hierarchical system is demolished.

4. It's a multinational culture, mainly consist of local multinationals apart from expats.

5. In my opinion the hardest part of the job is to understand bosses fluctuate needs.

6. The most enjoyable part of the job is the moment when the assigned job or project is delivered successfully.
Pros
Flexible working hours & lunch hours and new challenges in the job scope
Cons
Hierarchy approach causing of recognised employee apart from top management and low salary scale.
productive and fun work place
good working culture,
good performance management,

good work flexibility

multinational company

multiskills

sharing knowledge

company provide flexible hour

good departmental management

good support for project team
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hour working
Good workplace with work-life balance
Working at technip is good in overall. They practice a flexible work hours, which come in handy if you have house errand or personal matter to settle. They also emphasize on continuous learn which can be seen through the application of Technip University in which you can learn things online and at the same time contribute to your KPI. In management, every projects is well filed, manage and they practice the ISO approved system for everything. One of the downside Technip is big multi discipline company under one roof. An offshore projects require a high coordination between discipline, but i failed to see this in Technip(mainly because inexperienced project manager to lead the coordination). The most enjoyable part of the job is that Technip provide the opportunity to improve your career, and they are serious on taking care of the employee safety and welfare.
Pros
Subsidized lunch, fair work life balance
Cons
multi discipline company
very good
I am proud working with this reputed this company, here many experienced technical staff working atmosphere is very good.
It is the Company’s policy is very effective to provide Project Management, Engineering Design, Procurement and Construction Management services, with the highest possible level of satisfaction to our Clients, continuously maintain Project Quality Plan, proper and project on time,
Very Good Experiece in OFFshore piping.
Working in Technip Malaysia is one of my memorable experience. I have gained very good experience in Offshore Piping stress analysis by working in challenging projects.