TeleDirect
TeleDirect Employee Review

comfortable workplace and good location

5 June 2020
I helped a customer who was having problems when they using the APP and keeping track of customer journeys by through the phone call. Explaining the APP instruction specific to the customer needs.

I served both side of guest and host from homestay. To be honest, The hardest part of the job was that the guest requested to cancel the reservation with full refund which was not in compliance with company regulations.

What I really enjoy in this job was that received a positive review from the customers for my service . moreover, this job improved my communication skills and how to create a connection with customers.
30 June 2017
Online Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
As a vendor/outsourcing company you cannot expect to secure your job. The management always talks behind your back and wouldn't let you know until the decision is there. Everything is under the table.
You can't expect to be promoted when you have good performance you can only get promoted when you're cheap (low salary), and kiss the managements' a**.

Politics moves this company and they won't change it because it's not from the middle, it's from the top.

I recommend you to find many other companies around the world since this is the worst choice you can ever make.
Pros
Cons
19 March 2017
Programmer (Former Employee) - Shah Alam
The workplace is definitely intense but it is productive for the workers. Although tasks given were difficult, they taught to be independent and find solutions on my own.
Pros
Helpful seniors
Cons
Intense working environment