Telenor

Telenor Employee Reviews

Telenor will provide you the opportunity to be mentored, nurtured and empowered so you can create something inspirational that influences the lives of 43 million people every day. We at Telenor Pakistan believe in “Connecting you to what matters most by empowering societies’’
Here you will find open acceptability of ideas, innovation and diversity.

Our culture is such that it encourages hands-on experience to bring together our business philosophy which consists of our four guiding behaviors:
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I worked here as a customer activation officer, quite stressful job but very interesting. I learnt many things from here. I gain experience of more than one and half year.
Job sensir work is work strat month to target achve mint per day semple work hard work on day to achive well to be 7day work on time 9am to 6pm my work
About Telenor. Telenor is a diverse & multicultural organization with offices around the globe. 22,000 diverse individuals as part of Telenor's DNA come together for a singular mission i.e. to empower societies that we operate in.
I loved working with telenor but only thing i gave job security / advancement 1 because company left india middle but they are not even cleared employees issues till now
Pros
motivating town halls, free working
Cons
job security not there
A every day Stressful but everyday some new teach me and give more experience how can I focus for work and markitng deal.
So I great thankful for this job.
Worked for Telenor for 12yrs would recommend it to anyone who wanted to work in a progressive and positive company. Very good benefits and culture. Strong leadership and clear goals and objectives.
Hvis du er interesseret i at snyde kunderne, og tage en masse penge for et lorte produkt, så arbejd her. Telenor er ikke stedet for dig, hvis ikke du trives med egoistiske mennesker, der overskrider alle grænser. Ledelsen er ligeglade, så længe de bare får deres løn. Ikke nok medarbejdere, og chefer som ikke tager ansvar. Hvis du ønsker at blive behandlet respektløst og nedværdigende, så er Telenor stedet for dig.
Care about their employees regarding office or personal matters

Don't be spoil the social life of their employees

medical facilities regarding OPD or IPD both are provided with self, parents, spouse or children
I had a much better experience with Accustaffing services in the Lansdale area. Indeed just floods you with low quality jobs and its up to you to decide. Accustaffing looks for good jobs and lets you decide.
The finest HR functionality with management purely employee concentric.The Optimum result for each employee for any given ask at any point of time. Hope Telenor comes back India again.
Telenor is the best company among all other companies in my country pakistan.
I worked here under a very kind team leader .He polished me and my colleagues with his great team leading capabilities .
Balanced environment, enjoyed my work all the time with a supportive team. As a field engineer sometimes its hard to complete the desired target. Best culture!
Kändes inte som att man var uppskattad och de hade statistik på allting. Ibland ville de inte ens att man skulle hjälpa kunden utan bara försöka sälja.
Jeg likte meg hos telenor, veldig bra sted og jobbe.
Bra jobb med bra löner fast kan vara stressigt om man inte har rätt pyske.
Herlig kultur, mange med stolthet for sitt arbeid og varemerket. Virkelig på topp av bedrifter jeg har hatt kontakt med.
telenor is good company for employee and custmore, telenor is best company in my past job. telenor company is give time to time salary monthly.................
Tough place to work. The company has been downsizing for the last 10 years. They make a lot of bad investments and the main stockholder, the Norwegian government, creates a tumultuous environment.
Det var et veldig godt miljø, med proffe ledere.
Oppgavene var veldig greie og man gikk derfra hver dag med en følelse av å ha gjort en god jobb
Telenor company has very good.. Telenor management are very good.. Telenor all culture are family type. I like telenor culture.. And telenor is fully employees supported company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telenor. Our community is ready to answer.